Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Never dealt with Nintendo customer service before we got a switch. W have had every...

• Thread starter Scott Buttocolla Brooks
  • Start date
S

Scott Buttocolla Brooks

Never dealt with Nintendo customer service before we got a switch. W have had every system starting with the NES and never had any issues. Left blue joy con kept de syncing and when I google it was a know issue. About that time I joined this group and saw that it was a common issue and they were fixing the problem. Contacted support and within 2 weeks had a UPS shipping label, no printer to print it out. Mailed it out this past Friday, got an email that it was received on Monday, woke up and got an email today that it was being shipped back already repaired. I am very impressed with the turn around time and each time I contacted them on the phone the level of professionalism was outstanding!

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Ya their customer service is top notch I'm always impressed. Super friendly too

D

Daren Niswonger

Yes I agree. I had a battery life issue with my Switch and they took care of me without any problems.

M

Mistie Newman

Customer service from Nintendo has never let me down. I had a touchscreen issue with a 3DS a couple years back and even though it was technically out of warranty by a couple weeks, they took care of me and had the unit returned in under a week. They are top notch in that department!

S

Samson Moore

How do I contact them? Is there an email address or “Contact Us” page? Phone number? (not preferred)

J

James Hardman

I contacted them the said they would pick it up an never actually turned up so save messing about it went back to the shop and exchanged

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom