Contact advertising [email protected]

Need to buy a good gaming desk but I'm unsure of which to buy, anyone have some good...

M

Matt Massey

Need to buy a good gaming desk but I'm unsure of which to buy, anyone have some good suggestions, needs to be able to fit 3 27 inch monitors.

T

Troyus Robertson

im in the exact same boat let me know if you find anything suitable

S

Sam Henden

What defines a 'gaming' desk?

A

Anthony McCauley

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Anthony McCauley

As others have mentioned, Ikea tabletops are good, just don't buy the Ikea prebuild desks as they are quite bad.

A

Anthony McCauley

This is nice too if you're using a monitor arm (it's not very wide)

R

Rawlston Shamik

Ikea solid oak “HAMMARP” countertop on a “SmartDesk DIY Kit”

A

Anthony McCauley

I'm lucky to still have an Ikea Jerker, these desks are the best, I have no idea why they discontinued them.

E

Elina Strömberg

Yeah, IKEA offers nice stuff! Easy to customize to however you want.

I

Isaac Thomas

I'm considering building one myself, I have one that fits my 27, 23 and 21 inch screens plus my case but it's one of those pre built jobs that seems a touch tacky to me

L

Lewis Kiltie

Ikea karlby worktop ontop of 2 Alex drawers. Can get the worktop in either 1.8 or 2.4 meter lengths

K

Kenneth Nielsen

Arena arozzi

V

Vincent Klein

6 foot husky workbench from Home Depot. Won’t quite have enough space for your tower to sit next to the monitors, but it’s amazing. I think they might also have an 8 foot version.

B

B Alan Miller

I just bought a counter from the hardware store. Then used filing cabinets I had on hand. 10 ft desk for $100.

M

Matt Massey

I think I'm going to go with the idea of just a worktop with some drawers as support, everyone seems to like it. Thanks everyone.

O

Orion Holt Jacoby

T

Tim Simmons

Check Ikea if you have one near by. The desktop part are pretty cheap and you can choose what kind of legs you want on them.

M

Matt Massey

The first desk I'm going to try out is this one.
Best Choice Products Wood L-Shape Corner Computer Desk PC Laptop Table Workstation Home Office Black

M

Matt Massey

Also going to try this with some drawers to support it

P

Paul Allen

Just find a desk that will work with what you have...... no such thing as a "gaming desk.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom