Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Need mice recomendations for a guy with big hands. Im looking at the Logitech G502...

A

Alex McIlvaine

Need mice recomendations for a guy with big hands. Im looking at the Logitech G502 Proteus or the Mionix NAOS. Does anyone have either of these mice? If so lemme know if they could handle a bigger hand that palm grips. Thanks alot!

Edit: My hand from middle finger tip to plam base is 7 1/2" and my palm from inside my thumb to edge of hand is 4"

T

Todd Fleming

Razer deathadder

J

Jordi Shaw

I have the G502 and its the best mouse ive ever owned

É

Étienne Maillé

G502 by a long shot, been using it for 3years and not even a single complaint

P

Phil Bentz

Just upgraded to the G502 from a Steelseries and it’s amazing. It’s the only mouse I’ve tried with more than 2 side buttons that’s actually usable thanks to the fact that Logitech made the buttons different shapes, sizes and depths etc. I had a mouse with 8 buttons on the side and it was stupid because it was way too hard for your thumb to accurately hit the one you want without hitting the others.

S

Stefan Åkerlund

i got big hands and g502 did work really good for me :) now i have g900 and that is little bigger and its the best mouse ive had! :) Cost a litte more but its worth it ;)

S

Spencer Clark

Corsair glave Maybe?

S

Steve Hatfield

I've got the g502 and have big hands. Feels great to me

K

Kallie Buchanan

Razer Naga maybe?

C

Cliff Hulsey

i have the g502 and i love it and you can add weight to it to which is nice the get the weight you like

A

Allen Guarin

Try the Corsair Glaive

K

Karl Luebeck

The g502 promethius for sure I’ve had mine for years

J

James Hill

You know what they say about guys with big hands.... They need a big mouse

I

Ionuţ Alexandru Pricop

Check the logitech G402, its 5,4 x 1,6 x 2,8 ( L x H x W ). The G502 is slightly wider but slightly shorter. My hand is 6,7" from middle finger tip to palm, I got the G402 and i can't quite press the G8 button without a good stretch of my finger. Maybe this helps

L

Lauren Burns

I personally use the G602 and love it. Recommend that one.

M

Michael Huml

Roccat Kone EMP. Trust me on this. Thing is perfect for people with large hands who like to palm grip.

S

Skyler Galauski

all this logitech mouse love <3

A

Al Sniezevage

I’m using a g602. Love it. My hands are just about 8” middle tip to wrist, about the same width. It’s wireless, but I’m loving it. Hoping for a lightspeed version. Never had a 502, but I hear good things.

B

Barry Kilgour

steelseries rival 500. Last chart I looked at feature 40 deifferent mice from 10.5cm to 13.5 cm. Steelseries were 13.5cm. Think thats as big as it gets my man.

A

Adam Szpat

G502 is great fits my hand nicely and the has great features

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom