Contact advertising [email protected]

Need a replacement for my Razer Mamba TE. The mouse keeps jumping/skipping all over...

A

Andre Croker

Need a replacement for my Razer Mamba TE. The mouse keeps jumping/skipping all over the screen when I lift and set it down. It ruins FPS games. Can anyone recommend a good brand/mouse thats actually worth the price? Thanks.

L

Luka Kopaleishvili

steel series

J

Jari van Dorsselaer

I have a steelseries rival 300. I love it. But, I recommend the Logitech g502 or the Benq Zowie fq something.. 1a i think? If you have larger hands the last one is a great option.

J

Jerrymiah Cabungcal

I am using Logitech G102 and its so good

(I am using it for osu!)

R

Ross Findlay

I use Deathadder Elite , works Flawlessly

E

Eduard NA

logitec and steelseries are some good ones

Y

Yuri Diez

Logitech 102 or 502.

T

Travis Jacobs

G303 ftw

J

Jose Gonzalez

The Rival 500 is amazing!
It’s a bit large but there’s enough buttons on the side that are easy to distinguish (unlike most mice that have number pads) that I’m able to map all the standard keys like qervg, etc to it so that my left hand can be left free for movement.
It’s great for fast pace shooters like TitanFall 2 because I never have to stop strafing to reload or use abilities.

G

Gunnar Movroydis

Theres a setting in synapse to turn that off btw.

J

Jack Mccourt

Anything logitech. Razer is utter garbage

R

Rico Lin

Logitech and Steelseries

E

Ewan Bryant

I'm using Logitech g602 it's got amazing battery life and it works great.. am planning to replace soon because mouse wheel click has stopped working after 3-4 years of use.. however you can just rebind the mouse wheel click to another button on the side of the mouse

G

Giovanni Dilabio

If your into comp. shooters like CSGO, R6S etc.. I recommend; Steel Series Rival 300 or something from Zowie. I bought the Rival 300 (upgrade from a Logitech G402 Hyperion Fury) and I feel it significantly helped my aim.

E

Evan Miller

steelseries rival 310 is vernice for fps

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom