Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Need a new server my old upgraded to aberration and I still am on ragnarkok.

C

Charles Parsons

Need a new server my old upgraded to aberration and I still am on ragnarkok.

J

Jamie Holt Broadway

Ark_Angels rag pvp

A

Adam Klippel

Looking for pvp or Pve?

G

Gabriel Walsh

Me too I feel u let me know if u find 1 don’t wanna waste money on a shitty broken dlc

A

Andy Hunt

I'm not the host but I'm on a pvp/pve rag right now if you want more info hit me up

M

Meghan Cobb

We are hosting 3 maps, with the main builds on The Center and then the other two cycle between new maps and The Island for ascension and boss battles. PVE, boosted with PVP games and events. Build limit is pushed up so no building caps.

J

Juan M Duran III

Server name: Ark EVOLUTION PVP 3x boosted. Seach "evolution" and it will show up. Xb1 nitrado server on ragnarok.

3x XP, TAMING AND HARVEST.

Reduced player water and food drain

Increased spoil time

Breeding reduced by 75%

Welcome center at vikings bay cove.

Survival shelter in the south.

Player weight slightly increased.

Starter packs!

Balanced various settings for a better player experience. Events and challenges as population grows. Stadium in near future. This server is adult run. Admins are here to help keep server running smooth and take care of starter packs. The admins will not interfere with other tribe issues. We have a growing community and looking to expand. We will be opening an aberration cluster aswell! NO RULES

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom