Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch My third ever Nintendo Switch game. Now I'm broke for two weeks, but I'm sure it'll be...

Z

Zoe Farmer

My third ever Nintendo Switch game. Now I'm broke for two weeks, but I'm sure it'll be worth it. :3

T

Tyler DeVeau

Jesus, where do you work for that kind of pay? Or you mean you had to dig into the food budget, which is equally believable.

C

Carlos Manuel Vicente

Yeah the first comment dude is right. The game is just 50 bucks how can you be broken for two weeks

A

Aaron Lefebvre

Love the game, i am sure you will like it.

R

Rolando Royster

Insanely fun. Once you get through the tutorial it's a blast

R

Ricky Garcia

I don't think it's worth 50.

M

Matthew Ramsell

I loved it!!

R

Ronny Lee Oswalt

It was worth it to me. I bought it thinking I may be regretting this but reviews and videos do not do this game justice. The game is fantastic!

V

Victor Martin

Everybody says it's a nice game

D

Derek Beattie

Sad to hear about the money situation. But the game is really great, and has tons of content. Can easily sink a good 40+ hours into it. Have fun!

J

Joseph Loveland

It's a fantastic game!

R

Ricky Pontes

Worth it!

R

Ricky Pontes

I'm on world 4 right now and sad I'm almost done the game but can't wait dive back and do more challenges and perfect everything that I might of missed

E

Edward Rhoderick

Beat this game on sunday it's amazing

R

Rich Greco

The turn based gameplay turns me off for this. Never been a fan of that type of game

J

Jessica Bryant

I like it so much more than I even thought I would!

E

Eric Brady

Wow you wasted your money

C

Cesar Neg

Don't let the bad comments let you down.
First, hope you can get through these coming 2 weeks with a low budget.
Second, the game is amazing. Granted, it's not for everyone as you can see from a couple previous comments, but the fact that those people don't like turn based adventure RPG games doesn't mean that you won't enjoy it. Just dive in and enjoy it with no regrets.

R

Ronny Lee Oswalt

Didn't realize trolls leaked into this group lol

M

Micheal Rodney

I bought it and didn't really like it at first but I love it now! defiently worth the buy!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom