Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch My switch has failed. Maybe 50 hours of use got it on day 1. Will not charge or fire...

M

Massvapor Lee

My switch has failed. Maybe 50 hours of use got it on day 1. Will not charge or fire up tried multiple cords. Think Nintendo would help me out? Can anyone point me in right direction?

A

Adrian Chan

Press and hold power button for about 5 seconds then plug it in with the original charger see if that works

Y

Yasin Smokie Kaya

Plug it in and hold the power button for 10-12 seconds. Make sure you plug it in first. After about 15 mins mine came back on

T

Timothy Dyer

I believe Nintendo has a 12 month warranty on the Switch. If you didn't purchase an additional warranty to cover at least the amount of time you had it thus far, I'd say your SOL. However, it might be possible to send your device to Nintendo, but I'm sure they would charge for repairs. I'd be more concerned about data loss personally so hopefully no matter what happens you don't loose your data.

J

Jędrzej Dumania

You couldn't get 50 hours on 1 day, as one day is only 24 hours.

F

Fredi Collazo

I had mine since day one. A week before my warranty was up I decided to call them because my switch was warped. Got my switch straightend out. If you warranty is up, they're going to want some money

A

Adrian Chan

Did you buy it from Nintendo direct? Not sure about other country's but in the UK they give an extra years warranty if you buy from them

J

Jorge Escobar

Third party dock makes switch go bricked.

M

Marky Richard Poot

619-255-3700

J

Joseph Largen

Were you using a 3rd party dock?

Z

Zachary Hanson

I'm sure they will do something if it's a day 1 machine. The day one's had a few problems like this and the controllers not connecting and they fixed them. They will know by the serial number when it was produced so it should be fine

J

Justin McGowan

They actually just released a memo saying that it needs to be used and fully charged at least once every 6 months or this could happen.

A

Antonio T Jennings

When was the last time you played it? Leave it charging for the day.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom