Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch My son’s currently playing Sea of Thieves on his Xbox. Looks like it would be so good...

J

Justine Walker

My son’s currently playing Sea of Thieves on his Xbox. Looks like it would be so good on the Switch. Anyone fancy trying to get Microsoft and Nintendo to have a chat about it?

M

Matt Holsgrove

Lol yeah no chance that’s ever gonna happen

A

Armando Morales

Nope leave it on Xbox one

A

AJ Alvarado

Skull and bones may hit switch.

M

Marc Marta

I downloaded it this morning so it will be ready when I get home. Looks like a fun game.

M

Matt Holsgrove

I helped test this game when it was in very early development stages and looked like it was on a Commodore 64! It’s amazing how much it changed when they put it into the unity engine

S

Spencer Miller

I’d want it to happen just so there’d be a chance to have banjo kazooie and tooie on switch. Even as a VC title I’d be happy enough. A man can only dream.

J

Jacob Stafford

Maybe if Mario goes to Xbox.

C

Cody Bowers

Any things possible in gaming today, so never say never!

M

Maarten D'haese

Like cuphead i would love to see it on switch

J

Josh Dollins

Could be cool but Xbox needs exclusives so no

D

Daniel Rasmussen

Does it have a single player campaign, or is it just multi player?

J

Josh Brown

I wish, but Microsoft owns Rare. I've heard good things about the game. It'll probably end up being the best thing Rare has made in the past decade.

R

Raden Faiz

Yeah, Nope. Microsoft already lack of exclusive. So it’s not gonna happened for them to port their possibly the most ambitious Microsoft Exclusive to other platform.
P.S: I said Microsoft Exclusive, Not Xbox Exclusive.

T

Thomas Boye

I wish Nintendo wasn't a bunch of dickholes back then and bought Rareware back from Microsoft's deal to Rareware studio. Imagine all the games we could have got since, hopefully games Nintendo wouldn't ruin like they did with Dinosaur Planet that later on became ...urgh, Starefrax Temperatures

M

Matt Bernaix

Mjcrosoft exclusive.. It'll burn out quick.. Not much to do.

S

Scott Brown

I’m a day one Switch owner and I gotta say, all this port begging is getting obnoxious. First thing; Microsoft is absolutely NOT porting their exclusive MMO that they’ve been hyping up for over a year now to anything!
Second: it was developed to run on the One X which is the Lamborghini of home consoles right now. Any Switch port of the game would be an absolute mess!
Switch is awesome, yes, but port begging needs to end.

T

Travis Gossi

No.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom