Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One My server has been up for a week and today it has constantly had a 255 ping, how can I...

Z

Zachary Wright

My server has been up for a week and today it has constantly had a 255 ping, how can I fix this? Restarting the server lowers the ping for a few minutes then its right back to 255

J

Jma Chiazzese

Sounds like someone left there dinos on wonder and they bred a lot. Your going have to wipe sever and start all over from day 1

S

Scott Smith Jr.

Or find what dino it is, and do Cheat Destroyall "thedinoname_character_bp_c"

J

Jma Chiazzese

I tried that too

S

Scott Smith Jr.

I had to do that multiple times when I ran my rag server, You have to spam the command to keep killing them because eggs keeps hatching

J

Jma Chiazzese

People can be assholes is the problem

S

Scott Smith Jr.

Oh yeah definitely

B

Blake Perez

Solution to your problem with least amount of collateral damage is to run the kill command for dodos and dilos. Those have a high probability of being the dinos used to baby bomb you. Everyone on your server can easily replace theirs. Before that though, you need to increase your mating interval to 0.5-0.3. People who plan on actually playing/staying on your server won't have a problem taming an ovi raptor to mate near. That will cut their mating cooldown in half.

N

Nico Salerno

Change dino spawn rate to a min

N

Nico Salerno

Kill ocean dinos and pteras

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom