Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One My raft that I used for taming & metal runs got fucked up by an alpha whale thing. It...

• Thread starter Tim N Jaz Oldham
  • Start date
T

Tim N Jaz Oldham

My raft that I used for taming & metal runs got fucked up by an alpha whale thing. It had mental on it too what are the chances of it happening again?

T

Tyler Wills

Oh shit I live on a metal raft with like 3k ingots

R

Roland Juarez

lmao the chances are anytime you decide to roll threw deep water

N

Nick Alsup

Leeds strictly target rafts, stay close to shore or spend some mats on auto turrets

L

Lewis Weston

5x it happened to me, no longer use rafts

B

Beau Proctor

Fuckin hated thos things build a good raft then bamm big mothetfucka wrecks it lol

L

Lulu Walston

jam your boats up on the shore, or otherwise they get the noms

J

Joanna Glade

0% if you stay on the shore.
100% if you go out into the ocean.

K

Keath Armstrong

lol i kill em have a squid follow you on neut easy

K

Keath Armstrong

also I don't think they can destroy the metal motor one can they

if so sink metal wall down from foundation then ceilings down to form metal box around raft practice with thatch

M

Marc Herring

They can my tribe found out hard way the other day, made back to base on 1%

K

Keath Armstrong

yea i just read up on it metal motor boat is just a stronger wooden structure but can be demo'd by it

T

Tim N Jaz Oldham

Wow I didn't realise how common it was, I've only ever seen 2 of them including the one that got my boat, it got it in 1 hit! We only started a couple weeks ago and still trying to make our base metal

C

Camron Crosby

Are u pve or pvp?

M

Mal Ynwa Scott

If u can build a motorboat they outrun the whale

D

Dylan Viehman

Use a metal raft, it's faster than whales

D

Danny Hooligan Lach

Motorboat has more hp and is faster then leeds

C

Chris Foltin

Yea they suck, they ignore all structures too. You cant even build under to stop them

K

Keänü Wildiñg

This is why theres like nobody living on rafts anymore. Back when before the leed whale thing wasnt released there was a ton of rafts but ever since its been released noone does cuz them things will just destroy the raft in about 7-8 hits even if the bottom if covered by foundations or not

J

Jonathan Ulrich

Try feeding it fish u have to put it in last inventory and hop in and try feeding it if u do u have conquered the best and it will love and follow you everywhere try it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom