Contact advertising [email protected]

My PC keeps restarting under high GPU Load. 7700k, gtx 1080. I have changed rails but...

A

Asad Tariq

My PC keeps restarting under high GPU Load. 7700k, gtx 1080. I have changed rails but the problem persists. Removed the GPU and the problem went away. Could it be a bad PSU or bad GPU? Everything was working just fine, the problem started to appear about 1 week ago.

C

Cuyler Stuwe

Sounds like it could be either. I'd run Prime95 or something like that and see whether it causes the same restarts or any glitchiness.

I just recently had to replace a Rosewill Capstone 750W I had for 4 years because it caused system lockups. In my experience, the weirder and less consistent the issue is, the more likely it is to be a power supply issue.

C

Cuyler Stuwe

In the future, it might be a good idea to always have at least 1 power supply on hand to swap out as a troubleshooting PSU. It's not as though PSU technology is growing by leaps and bounds or whatever, so there's no real new tech you're missing out on my just keeping a backup in a box.

R

Ritik Sharma

Show it to some computer repairing shop

K

Karl R Lèggètt

PSU

G

Gaston Prince

Check if It's one of the RAM s. Remove half RAM ... Then use It ....if It still crashes... Try using only the other one

N

Noah Woodrow

Probs PSU, set the computer to not turn on after power loss. If it stays dead, PSU, if it still restarts, GPU. Could also potentially be a bad mobo cap, but I'd doubt it

S

Sam Monaghan

Mine done it because my PSU wasn’t high enough wattage

A

Atif Liaqat

its ur PSU . company Asad Tariq

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom