B

Brandon Allardyce

Get a new pc

L

Liam Walter

ignore this idiot^ check your temps..also check if its not your PSU

B

Brandon Allardyce

Ignore this guy who thinks he's hench ^ your pc is probably fucked if it's turning off after 15 mins of being on. A temperature problem wouldn't be the issue after 15 minutes. And if it's your PSU then you need a new or different one. Check your fans

S

Sumit Bose

Well everything is running properly i think its the RAM

E

Eduard Dinu

check PSU

R

Ramy Zeroual

same thing happen to me then after a few days PSU completely failed, there could be other reasons but its most likely the PSU

Z

Zandile Khumalo

Install windows Xp professional or win7 myb yo operating overpowers yo pc

W

Wali Abid

Overheat?

J

Jason Rhine

Mine was doing the same thing. Turned out to be the ssd that the operating system is on was failing.

B

Bogomil Pushev

:D This can literally be anything.
If you have overclock start in advanced and remove all the overclock including the program for GPU overclock. I had this before and it was the afterburner which forced my card to clock. Every time I started playing something it failed after 15-20 minutes and PC restarted.

It can be a ram that's failing when you're browsing if you don't have enough ram. A friend of mine had this with 4 GBram and chrome full with 5120312 tabs. PChandled it max of 10 minutes and went restarting.

It can be an old hard drive that shuts down after you start using it. For example you have a game or program installed on it, and PCis doing great. Then you use this program installed on this drive and it jumps to BSD.

My theory is, if it is not the graphic card you should see a blue screen of death. If it IS the graphic card you cannot see it because your monitor is connected to the GPU. Meaning , you get a blue screen but you can't see it cause it's all black. Then the PC restarts.

You can know if that's the case after troubleshooting. Just plug the monitor in a motherboard slot and see what happens. If it's the card you will know. Then I suggest you clean it good from dust and shit, it can be overheating or a malfunctioning fan. If it still fails, put it in another slot, it might be the motherboard. If that fixes it you either use your low bandwidth slot 8x PCI-E or you buy a new mobo. If it's not then again, might be the overclocking software that makes an unstable clock to it. As I said, just go advanced boot, reset the clockspeed , delete the software and try again it might work out for you.

If it's not the GPU and you are still getting those restarts it might be a bad/old thermal paste that is overheating your cpu after 20 minutes of work. Depending on your system to be honest. It might also be an unstable clock that is forcing the CPU to work too hard and produce too much heat.

If you are using a laptop , then sell it and buy yourself a pc :D cause it most certainly is a thermal problem.

J

Jaime Kelly

look on your motherboard for a square heatsink. under it is either the chipset or northbridge. after your pc turns of touch it to se how hot it is. if it is boiling hot replace the paste under it and see if that helps

Κ

Κωνσταντίνος Βεν.

downclocking

Κ

Κωνσταντίνος Βεν.

registry problems

Κ

Κωνσταντίνος Βεν.

wwrong drivers

D

Daniel Shawzy Shaw

Do a RAM test first. Most common cause of random restarts

S

Steve Erasmus

Have u tried switching it off and on again?

R

Ronit Sharma

The same thing happened to me , was due to a gpu driver update.Just rolled back to the previous one .

R

Robert W. Botelho Jr.

Psu

J

Jacob Riplow

I had the same issue, and it turned out my PSU wasn’t high enough wattage. Try downclocking and maybe disconnect the fans to use less power, and see if it stays on longer, and if thats the case, then maybe you need a new power supply.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom