Contact advertising [email protected]

My MSI 1080ti gaming x is running too hot under load (75-80c). Custom fan curve didnt...

L

Liad Rider

My MSI 1080ti gaming x is running too hot under load (75-80c). Custom fan curve didnt help it so much. Help?

L

Liad Rider

I just have to add that the card has alot of room in the case. My cable managment is awsome (did it myself)

N

Nick McCann

Reapply thermal paste

K

Kane Hewson

75-80 isnt that hot

M

Mostafa Ashraf

f

M

Marwan Kamal

Ambient ?

I

Ian Hughes

that temp is fine really

M

Myles Ward

%100 fan under load

M

Myles Ward

These cards do run hot but my max load temps never went over 65c under 100% fan

C

Chris Richardson

Blower style cards run hot

R

Richard Gooden

Mine have never gone over 70.

C

Chris Dewald

The temps are fine stock bios is designed to keep them around 84C for noise. Welcome to graphics cards.

A

Andy Mason

Also get an incense stick light it, put it near your case fans whilst case is closed and pc is running, then watch smoke from the incense stick. It will give you a good indication of how your air flow is running through your system. Then if needed adjust fans to correct the air flow or improve it. Believe it or not but having good air flow through your system does help to keep temps down even if it's only by a few degrees c.

M

Mikael Alba

I have the same card, 30-40 idle

M

Mikael Alba

C

Chris Dewald

He is talking about loaded temps. Idle really doesn't make a damn bit of difference

M

Mikael Alba

Can u post a pic of ur whole set up and how ur airflow is?

J

Jose Torres

I have that same
Card and it’s only done that when case airflow wasn’t sufficient, make sure you’re feeling it plenty of air because that card needs a bit and it hovers around 71-73C max now for me on default fan curve, also make sure if you’re changing the thermal paste you’re actually spreading it evenly across the die lol

F

Fisher Gordon

Should've bought Asus one. LOL

A

Andy Mason

Other way to solve the issue, is remove fans and heat sink and then replace with a water cooling loop (AIO or Custom)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom