Contact advertising [email protected]

PC My friend and I fixed my laptop on sunday and downloaded Overwatch again. Been...

S

Shannon Cubley

My friend and I fixed my laptop on sunday and downloaded Overwatch again. Been playing comp and trying to climb but I had so many throwers and leavers in my placements that I placed lower than where I ended for s8 which was 1003 for only a day's worth of play.

B

Bryan Sayas

Jesus. I only play comp till i go past my current sr. Then i stop. Or fall negative after raising my sr. Ive done enough to get almost 1700sr right now.

J

Jeikobu Batto

Havnt even done mine had that many leavers last season its a joke

J

Justin Bock

Isn't it the end of the season? If so it's going to be cancer till the new season starts

D

David Gibson

Placements wins don't count. Got career high with 8 losses and 250 points more than previous season 3274. If you're there, it's probably due to belonging there. Good news is, once you able to aim good enough to get out of it. It's an easy climb

K

Kris Cairns

I placed high silver and because of all the leavers and throwers and the lack of a good team comp I’m down to high bronze

R

Romulus Morales

Get your skills up, even if the team sucks, good amount of times you can carry to victory

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom