Contact advertising [email protected]

My brother plays ps4 how do i convert him to the master race?

T

Tyler Tony Romero

My brother plays ps4 how do i convert him to the master race?

J

John Kightlinger

Let him use a controller on pc

Z

Zachariah Duggan

Buy him a pc and use a nail gun on the ps 4

L

Luke Orru

Just put a pillow over his face while he sleeps

C

Clayton Jesse Whitehead

How him your rig!

A

Ali Chakra

My little brother is a bless, he wanted a PC and said fuck the PS4.

C

Claude David Valero Ambion

NO... Leave him be not unless he has the capability to buy his own rig!

C

Chris Russell

How about you let him live his own life. That's kinda like saying "hey my brother is an atheist, how can I convert him into a Christian?".

O

Odo Major Daniel

Just convince him, tell him all the great features PC got and also you can also start by introducing him to steam

S

Seth Pierucci

Find a pc exclusive he wants to play, let him play it, and chances are he'll like the pc feel more

V

Víctor Deneb

I play both, PC for perfomance, PS4 for exclusives and portability (relativily).

N

Nosuferatō No Zoddo

Get him a PS4 PRO...

R

Richie Newton

Let him enjoy what he wants.

J

Josh Treadway

Show him pubg and emulators

C

Cody Travis

Build him a pc and before you give it to him take a sledge to the PS4 smash it then surprise him with his invitation to the master race

C

Clive Miller

Swap the ps4 with a note telling him to meet you (preferably somewhere dark with a firepit). Have him sign a waver to join the pc master race then have him sacrifice the ps4 (make him sell it to a pawnshop or something couldn't care less what you would do with it lol). Then make a account on pcpartpicker and start the build process :).

J

Jeffrey Eaton

My brother was a hardcore xbox fanboy. I was able to convert him to PC by showing him XBOX anywhere games+Xbox streaming to PC that was enough to get him to considering PC, but then I threw the fact that we have super cheap games compared to xbox and don't have some BS monthly subscription to Steam or Microsoft. He ended up buying a $2300 Acer Predator laptop(On sale for $1700) and he loves it and doesn't even touch his xbox anymore(He only plays madden with xbox streaming)

S

Sam Dash

My brother has xbox+pc, so do I. Why does this have to be an either or in the first place?? o_O Maybe if he sees enough perks to a PC he'll consider getting one of those too if he can afford a good one or just buy him a damned PC that's what I did (cuz I really wanted to play a certain game in co-op n bro was low on cash not really out of being nice but meh )

K

Ken Maher

Break PS4

A

Afonso Boffa Molinar

tell him about torrents to convince him, then educate him in why he should buy the games

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom