Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch My brother and I are happy to announce the Nintendo Switch version...

B

Balazs Welker

[Admin Approved]

My brother and I are happy to announce the Nintendo Switch version of Crazy Justice, we have got all rights for the platform and the Nintendo Switch Bundle is available now on Fig! :D

The game is a third-person shooter in cel-shaded style with steampunk elements and motion control support! It will have singleplayer/co-op and multiplayer mode as well with features like destructable and buildable environment, cross-network play, customizable skill decks, AI learns how to kill the players and so on...

The target release date for the platform will be in Q2 2018 (same time as on the others).

Please share you feedbacks and opinions about the game to improve the development of Crazy Justice! :D

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

R

Ryne Santos

It's like cel shaded Uncharted multiplayer, which I really loved.

L

Lindsley Renet

This looks very promising, keep it up !

B

Bruno Passos Cotrim

Wow, that looks pretty awesome

L

LeoVutton Ballard

how much? and when does it release?

A

Alexandre Franzner

Top o jogo! Estou à espera

L

Layla Alaa

That looks awesome :00 if it ever gets released as a physical sale, I am 100% sure to get that game. I think my friends will get it aswell (even if we all have to import it lol)

J

Josh Davis

So paragon meets fortnite? Cooooolll

J

Jimmy Tracie Knotts

I'm in this looks pretty amazing !!!

Z

Zac A. Elias

Hey man! Great work and it looks very nice!

M

Michael Ingleton

Looks really fun. When you say it has single player, is it a full campaign/story mode?

M

Mike Williams

Hey, I’ve been bored with the fps format for a while and this looks like the dogs bollocks (English high praise) so fair play for reigniting my desire to play a game like this

J

Jenny Goertzen

Cross platform play !?

L

Lowi Lowther

Aim Assist ?

J

Jeremy Jefferson

I was having some Socom flashbacks watching this - definitely gonna check it out

D

Dan Silvester

Will there be an option for first person? Shooters imo are so much better first person

K

Keith D. Witherspoon

I hope they implement motion controls. It would not only be great for shooting but when you're building or putting up walls, all you gotta do is twist and/or turn the joycon which ever way you want and you've instantly created a more dynamic game mechanic on the fly.

A

AaronLee Short

I’m going to support y’all!

C

Chris Becker

Looks really cool, totally gonna get it :)

G

Gabriel Dowdy

Definitely supporting you guys. Game looks like fun.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom