Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Moderately Boosted Next-to-No Rules PVP ORP Island Server Recruiting Hey folks. I'm...

K

Kerry Rendall

Moderately Boosted Next-to-No Rules PVP ORP Island Server Recruiting

Hey folks. I'm recruiting for a good island server. We need some people that won't get overly upset from being raided (after all it is a PVP server) and will hopefully stick around for awhile. We also are open to change, and ideas. Any suggestions for settings and such will be taken into consideration, as will suggestions for community buildings and more. We also try to do reboots a couple times a week in the early mornings, this makes server crashes a very rare occurrence. I'll put some info down below.

ADMIN INFO
* Don't engage in PVP
* Don't instigate fights
* Don't get involved with fights
* Experienced
* Dino wipes when required
* Events
* Server buildings (stores, raid bases, etc)
* And more

STARTER PACK - Per Person
* A level 225 argent, level 75 equus, or a level 75 megatherium
*Metal pick, and a metal axe.

SERVER SETTINGS
* Taming 20x
* Harvest 6x
* Xp 4x
* Hatch 25x
* Mature 25x
* Crop growth 50x
* Mate interval 0.1
* Offline raid protection (ORP) is active
* Turret damage 1.5x
* Player stats aren't crazy Boosted and balanced for the perfect experience (weight however is jacked up)

We have a Facebook page for community polls, updates, and communication. This is the link:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. After you join the group please read the pinned post.

If you're interested and want to join, or want more info that's not on the page, send me a private message.

*we will be switching to Ragnarok, we also cannot ensure that the server doesn't get ****ed up from corruptions and what not, as of right now Ark is a buggy mess*

A

Arlis Rogers

Won't last long

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom