Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Mid level Boosted Ragnarok 50 slot server 12 days old looking to populate. Searching...

W

William Goodwin

Mid level Boosted Ragnarok 50 slot server 12 days old looking to populate. Searching for single players or entire tribes. Grind still exists but much less redundant. I have paid up 6 months in advance. The server will not be going anywhere anytime soon.

PVE weekdays PVP weekends with ORP
Weekly events
Giveaways
Wayvern trap (community use)
Rex, and argy traps to come
Alot of good locations open to build.
Drops boosted drasticly, custom drops to come.
All engrams including tek unlock as you level.
Level 250 max dinos.
Cross platform enabled.

May be s cross server events with other he communities in the future.

Current server population is around 22, this is total population not currently online.

2 active admins (only for spawning in events, whiping pillar spam and keeping artifact caves open) I did not host a server with the intention of holding hands and whiping tears. 18+ please.

I brought over some tames and resources from my old server, obs are however now closed. No they will not be opened. I pay for the server and ask nothing i even try pretty hard keeping it fun and entertaining for everyone so if your going to cry I gave myself a head start this is not your server. I do not raid unless in retaliation it's not like I'm going around whiping folks.

Messege me here or Gt: zTOOzBEASTLYz, if interested.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom