Contact advertising [email protected]

Me playing Mercy, damage boosting the Junkrat the entire time and saving my res for...

J

Jessica Gibbs

Me playing Mercy, damage boosting the Junkrat the entire time and saving my res for him like (source:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
) hnnnngggg

B

Bryan Jamieson

Salute to a real one!

T

Tasha Skiles

Love it when my healers have faith in my abilities as ratto. Particularly when I'm boosted.

J

Jane Caldwell

Mercy mains help a Junkrat out lol! If you see we are doing well for the team, give us a little attention and we will be thankful!

I always thank the Mercy that rezzes me too. As a former Mercy main, if they give you a rez (or back in the day solo rezzed you) it means they got faith you can get shit done. So get shit done!

And I do try to keep eyes on out healer. If I am not on mic and you say group up as a healer, I am gonna try and find you and help if I am bot already doing so

S

Sara Jean

omg yessssssss

A

Andrea A. León

OMG!!!

S

Sammy Bourgeois

Junkrat is such an underrated damage boost target

R

RJ Canada

As a Junkrat I'm blown away every time a Mercy keeps an eye on me. I go out of my way to make sure she gets back into the fight anytime I got careless and lose sight of her and she dies. I'll go back to spawn and use my mines to boost myself back into battle to make sure she can keep helping out. I usually get 10-20 extra kills every time a Mercy actually helps me out.

H

Hung Nguyen

You are the mercy nobody wants and definitely not the mercy everybody deserve

D

Daniel Boogie Collins

gonna vomit

J

Jazmine Collins

As a Mercy main I always try to stick by a junkrat, I've found they're usually the ones that try to protect me. Like this evening I was under attack big time and the junkrat ran up and mine-d us both into the wild blue yonder so I wouldn't die. I ❤Junkrat mains.

M

Marcus Maiesciuk

I love using the I'M ALIVE voiceline when im rezed

S

Sage Matias

This reference is the best.

I

Ian Elizondo

when i mained mercy i used to do that for my friend whos a junkrat main

C

Caeley Griffin

Same tho

C

Caeley Griffin

I main Mercy and do the same thing. I just keep healing him. Than db

H

Hannah Wright

Charlee Walker

D

Dinis Pedroso

It's like Joker and Arlequeen

D

Dane Delgadillo

Jesus Christ

M

Megan Parry

Affhwegbfg no. I can't unsee the idea of this ship and it's so good aaaaaaahhhhhhh

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom