Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One me and my tribemate looking for a new rag server. we both work fulltime so need one...

M

Macauley Shaw

me and my tribemate looking for a new rag server. we both work fulltime so need one that's slight boosted. but not non thats ridiculous like 50 pick up or instant level 100.. we PVP but will happily assist in repairing damaged on bases that are worth it. anyone know of any ?? and please, non that are so old abandoned bases are everywhere

A

Alexis McLeod

Hi! I'm looking to expand my server community!

Server name is Ataraxia.
To join, simply open your server search, switch your filters to PC Unofficial Sessions, PVP, and make sure the password protected Arks are UNchecked. Then look us up!

We have low boosts, no raiding rules, all 5 maps in a cluster, a steadily growing population, 7 tribe cap, and we have a friendly, helpful, strictly PVE admin team!! These are the basics of our server; if this sounds like a good fit for you & your crew we'd love to have you!

FB:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Discord:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

If you want a Starter, please message me! Thanks for reading!

B

Brittany Jobe

Mekayla Dawn Rickman you have the pic and stuffs

T

Trevor Martin

NewArkOrder sounds exactly like what you’re looking for

M

Michael Nadolski

Check out Strix Gaming, we have the island ragnarock and just newly added aberration cluster. All stats are same on all 3 servers. Search Strix Gaming

J

Jesse JOnes

have you been playing on a server for so long and just got tek just to get wiped shortly after? come join the broken ark, we have custom drops that drop tek armor, building supplies, turrets and ammo, asc saddles, asc armor and firearms.

server name: The Broken Ark
map: center
harvest:80
turret damage:8
infinite weight and oxygen
infinite weight on dino
insta tame
dino levels over 225+

one rule, admins are pve, please do not raid admin structures PC hosted server

G

Gene Walker

I'm looking for new tribe mates on the server I'm on great admins and great group of people

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom