Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One me and my mates are looking for a friendly dedicated server to start a series on is...

A

Alex Beaumont

me and my mates are looking for a friendly dedicated server to start a series on is there any we would be welcome on ?

M

Matthew Casto

VirodsValhalla. Ragnarok. Lightly boosted. Check us out

L

Lewis Crump

S

Stephon Alicea

Optimos, pop is 100/100 most of the time (rag and center) drops are custom(full sets of gear, ammo, weapons, boss fighy stuff, vaults indys ect) super boosted but balanced

L

Lewis Crump

Hey man im starting to record too, more than welcome on our server :D

J

Jeffrey Neal Levy

GT: RelyingCelery11

Harvest x25

Insta taming

Unlimited weight and stamina

PVE (option)

PVP (option)

Admins very responsive and friendly.

Starters provided if requested.

Drop parties

C

Christopher Grant Cates Jr

A

Alex Mason

I'm the biggest tribe on there and we got rid of most of the dick heads

Z

Zakk Uahinui

Hey Alex , pm me bro! I have the perfect server for you and you're friends

D

Dakota Lee

The Subzy server

N

Norwalk Bill

Join grumpyseeker143.

N

Nathan Isbell

Have you ever wanted to do the end game stuff in ark, but the grind of official was too much, and your dedicated servers would corrupt or change before you had a chance? All the bosses, the tek cave, etc?

Although we have a good population already, we are currently looking for a few tribes to bring some more competition/fun to our pc hosted Island and Ragnarok clustered/transferable servers! 32 slots EACH! We will upgrade if we continue to hit max capacity.

That's every boss, every engram, you name it. We will not be moving. We won't be wiping. We will add Aberration to the cluster when it comes out. We are hosting for the long haul.

Full-Time PvP with no offline raiding after!

5x harvesting with Slightly boosted XP, 10x Taming, 8x Maturation, and boosted Weight, slightly boosted player and Dino stats.

Join our Facebook page, and read the description for further details.

Xbox One
Server name is:
"Ark Ragnarok (TheIsland)"
And
"Ark Ragnarok (Ragnarok)"

Fb:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

C

Craig Dinsmore

M

Michael Buckley

Hijikata1989 24/7 rag serv
Boosted stats 15x tame
Pvpve
20 slot nitrado server
Breeding is boosted
Egg hatching ia boosted

R

Ronald James Knox

Hey bud got slight boosted on rag if your interested it's 20slots and we are all pretty chill and layer back if your interested server name is dirtymonkey

J

June Koo

24/7 RAGNAROK pvpve server!! Not new but plenty of building spots left! Fairly boosted but not crazy. Im looking for chill people to populate my not so aggressive server. Im seeking long term players that are going to be good for running a healthy server (no trolls). Dont join with a macho ego that youre just going to wipe everyone as we are a friendly community. I want a mature environment with no trolly kids (most trolls are kids).

Server is hosted by 3 veteran admins that aren't new at running a server. Admins don't get in tribe politics or fight for anyone. Occasional dino colors, hidden red drops, and "find my Phoenix" events are happening now! More admin events will happen as server grows!

Taming is 15x

Gath is 12x with 3x resource health to combat mass harvest lag.

Xp is 6x

Hatch/maturation is 15x (based off feel because slider is busted)

No starters for it is boosted enough you dont need one.

Message host for any questions or concerns. If you have any suggestions for events they are welcome!!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom