Contact advertising [email protected]

Me and an couple of friends are looking for a nice Ragnarok pve server (preferably not...

E

Eija Henriksson

Me and an couple of friends are looking for a nice Ragnarok pve server (preferably not US) with a friendly community.

Preferred mods:
Omnicular
Stacking mod
Stable structures
Epic level
Classic flyers
Death recovery mod
Kibble table
Auto trough
Super tranq rifle
Platforms plus
Structures plus
(all is ofc not required)

Looking forward to playing Ark again :)

J

James Ward

My server is PvP, but we use PvE domes for one (usually main) base for each tribe. Not sure if you're willing to be a little flexible, but our community is really great, just opened up 2 extra map clusters with plans for another 3-4 in the near future. The community is very friendly, social, and mature. The pvp is encouraged to be more consensual by requiring people to build outposts beyond their main base if they want to participate in pvp. Please let me know if you have any questions or are interested.

B

Bryce Matcett

Dm my server is PVE and runs almost all those mods

C

Christina A Scott

If you're looking for a server to call home give Purplefrog a try! Awesome community, plenty of spots still open to build. Tribes looking for new people. We are all usually in teamspeak so there's never really a boring moment. We don't plan on wiping so if your official server is being wiped no worries on that happening ^.^ Lag is little to none. We average 15 people a day with 30 people being on during our high hours. Come say Hi!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. -Website

Server Info: Ragnarok- Pvpve (Sanctioned Pvp)
-5X Tame,
-5x Xp,
-5X Harvest
-5x Mature,
-5X Incubation,
-Events every weekend.
-Teamspeak
- Admins play as players and only step in with trolls or glitches that cant be solved via community help.

Please respect our new players by not building on Spawn points. And get with an admin for a starter package ^.^

-Teamspeak
Hope to see you guys in :D

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom