Contact advertising [email protected]

Me and a couple of friends are looking for a nice Ragnarok pve server (not US) with a...

• Thread starter Eija Henriksson
  • Start date
E

Eija Henriksson

Me and a couple of friends are looking for a nice Ragnarok pve server (not US) with a friendly community to play on.

Preferred mods:
Epic level (very much preferred)
Kibble table (very much preferred)
Auto trough (a must)
Classic flyers (a must)
Structures plus (a must)
Platforms plus
Super tranq rifle
Omnicular
Stacking mod
Stable structures
Death recovery mod

Looking forward to playing Ark again :)

B

Brian Miclette

My cluster is in the US but we have players from all over the world. Bellow 30 ping all the time. very well maintained and active admins. Average of 16 to 22 players daily, check out our steam group so you can get a handle on what the server build is like. and your welcome to join discord " link is on the steam group page" and talk to the players and see what you think. everyone is very helpful and we are all 21 plus. good luck finding a server you enjoy weather you join ours or not.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Starr Duskk

Check out our new PC cluster server at
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

We have the Ragnarok and all 4 maps. It has a kibble table.
It's PvEvP and has building mods for those who like to build, and PVP for those who like that. Put PVE in your tribe name if you don't wish to PVP or until your'e ready to PVP. See all the details at the above link. We also have discord. We are ready to install Aberration when it comes out. We will be having some cool events when we build up our membership. Eija Henriksson

S

Sonny Fransen

New server is online.
Flames and ashes private pvp server: all res. And exp are x5 and breeding is x10 and its loaded on s+ mod and stack mod
Server ip: 37.10.98.209:27015
Map: ragnarok

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom