Contact advertising [email protected]

Massive sombra changes are being tested

A

Almog Tzemach

Massive sombra changes are being tested

J

Justice Johnstone

"no longer gains ult charge from health pack healing" Okay so she is completely useless, cool.

D

Dimitar Phoenix Ivanov

Hanzo forgets how to climb walls hxhxahxa

C

Claudia Sanchez

I like everything but the ult charge thing

D

Diego Gonzalez Lerma

So they just killed her Bc she doesn’t get charge from packs anymore!? That’s literally how she controls space is by hacking packs so teammates go get them

P

Patrick Leipold

Source?

A

Ashlyn Wong

So we sure Blizzard doesn't have a sex dungeon? Given how often they fuck up their characters?

A

Adib Dimassi

She's good the way she is...no ult charge from health packs is terrible idea

C

Christian Taz Guyton

I can't decide whether they're nerfing her or buffing her with the hack bullshit. She'd be disabling literally everything besides moving and shooting.

A

Almog Tzemach

This change is to make her more of a dps instead of emp bot / healer. She needed this

A

Abdul Muiz

Y'all complaining about the health pack but ignored literally everything else which are buffs. They're making her more aggressive now instead of people just farming for her ult via healthpacks.

L

Lulu Emily Martin

i think making sure a pharah is unable to blast herself away into safety and making genji unable to climb is better than some dumb ult charge cheese

K

Kenny Alt

SEE WHAT YOU FUCKERS HAVE DONE?!

K

Kamil Fonfara

Its live already. Shes no longer emp bot / healer. Now shes dps

T

Torri Weis

This was a long time coming tbh. The rate at which she is able to get ults is too much.

T

Tj Ulrich

I think this is a general buff rather then nerf. The weapon spread and hacking updates are gonna be op

R

Ronnie Mäkinen

I use sombra some times, i like her last year winter skin and i think this is dumb nerf

D

Dylan Rose

Ryan Kersey James Cash

R

Ryan Long

Don't like the ult change but other than that its fine.

D

Dominic Burchnall

Don't worry though, her hacking will not impact Torbjörn's wall climbing ability.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom