Contact advertising [email protected]

Many people complain of ventilation, is this true?

M

Momen Abbas

Many people complain of ventilation, is this true?

J

Jaden Pickinpaugh

Indeed

C

Carlos Romero

Nope just things they hear on YouTube. As you can see I have one and I haven’t had any problems with mine and the airflow is pretty good

A

Adelexis Peace Colón

If there isn't side vents or open top vents with a dust catcher and the fans aren't good enough then yea there will be airflow issues. That's why I ended up going with the Rosewill Cullinan. It has all of those three I listed.

A

Adelexis Peace Colón

N

Nate Price

it works fine

N

Nate Price

I have it, never go over 60 while playing.

H

Hasin Mahir

Idk, it only has one exhaust, so it does seem rather worrying.

H

Hasin Mahir

Even users on reddit are saying that the temps drop a lot when you take the side panel off.

J

Josh George

Yes i have 5 full fans and a triple fan gpu, with the front panel off i get 15-20c off but my gpu has got more volts and a nice oc on it so that will run hotter

J

Jacob Navis

It is a great looking case but the airflow is garbage even with static fans

D

Džakwan Hanip

Have one. It's a heat trap. With that said, I couldnt care less because my house is very dusty and I've had worse dust problems with cases with top vents before (which this doesn't have). Pc is off more often than on so dust wasnt a problem that much with this case.

In summary, if your place is very dusty and you're lazy having to clean the inside of your pc regularly, it's a good case

மிதுன் நிவாஸ்

I have the same model. Temps go upto 78 playing games like witcher 3. Removing the front panel shaves 8 degrees atleast

E

Edward Wright

This is the same case as the Corsair case wtf

Y

Yiğit Alp Dalyan

If you are worried about airflow just buy a blower style gpu.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom