Contact advertising [email protected]

Making a dating app for gamers and overwatch is one of the categories this is my...

S

Solana Rose

Making a dating app for gamers and overwatch is one of the categories this is my first project lol because I need to build my portfolio

G

Geoffrey August Garbatini

Instead of swiping right or swiping left just make it Hanzo main or Support Main lol

S

Solana Rose

It’s actually going to be divided by game interests and roles... like let’s say a dps main is looking for some support main to ya know pocket him he can swipe through that section

S

Solana Rose

Oh and ranks of course lol

N

Nihant Kansara

We can improve our ranks but we'll be ugly af

:C

V

Vasudev Singh Chauhan

Does anyone likes a guy who mains Widow :'(

S

Stamatis Xiras

That's actually pretty interesting. Good luck and keep us updated :D

L

Leonardo Varela

I'm a Roadhog main. Be careful (?)

L

Logan Smith

Honestly it's a good idea and completely missing from all the current clusterfuck of dating options

S

Simon Roach

this has tried and failed many times

M

Mario Alejandro Lozano

Awesome

I

Isaiah Kelly

How would this work? I’m down for trying anything once.

M

Mina Renee

can you pair people up by similar interests in who they hate? like if you both have a disgruntled hate for an off meta hero you can bond over it ez

A

Alaa Yassine

nice! I'm creating a simple game for overwatch it's mostly finished just gotta work on the design of it

M

Marcus Santiago

Well maybe I’ll find some love

M

Morgan O'Neill

I’d be down to try it

T

Ty Volpo

As long as the default user pic is one of salt

A

Abdullah Zafar

Nice idea i'll talk to my team and we'll also build an app like this. For all games where you can find players according to your preference..great idea :D

W

Walter Steven Paul

My advice:

Use some sort of method to verify that people are actually who they say they are. Work email, phone number, LinkedIn profile. Don't show the actual info, just out a verified symbol, something like the Twitter blue check mark. That way people can feel secure that the people they're trying to swipe right (or whatever you do) on are legit.

N

Nate Shoffner

Not really into dating apps myself, but it's an interesting idea if only for the novelty or possible LFG/LFF app. I do quite a bit of android dev work, as well as web/desktop stuff as well so if you ever wanna port over to other platforms let me know :D

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom