Contact advertising [email protected]

Lost my PC to a flood last week and I'm looking to build new here pretty soon. Where...

B

Bishop Toci

Lost my PC to a flood last week and I'm looking to build new here pretty soon.
Where can I find GPUs right now for a decent price? I was looking on NewEgg and they want $1,000+ for a GTX 1080 I know the miners have been driving up prices but is it that bad everywhere?
I was hoping to put together a 1080 + i7 build for around $2,000

S

Sam Curry

You might be able to manage that. Keyword there being might. I have also been watching the prices go up. And sorry to hear about your PC. Was the case at least salvageable?

J

JP Willardson

Your going to have to keep checking stock every day and sold by newegg not a third party and youll find one at a normal price

A

Andrew Cobb

Did you build your new rig on stilts ?

A

Andrew Cobb

Also check in stores , you may get lucky in store too

D

David Quinn

Its so bad I see used 750tis for $110 lets just say that so your best bet is use letgo and go local cards 2nd hand

V

Victor Vasquez Jr.

Honestly your best bet to avoid those prices is get a 1050ti and when prices are back down then snatch a 1080. It is not worth paying a grand for it. (Obviously)

A

Allen J Russell

I just got a 1060 3gb for 250 shipped from evga, it's the blower style but very happy with it

A

Allen J Russell

Also check out the 980ti in b stock they have.

T

Taiyon Demyers

See if you can RMA some of your old stuff

C

Carlos Romero

Pm me I just upgraded to an 8700k so I have spare parts which is a 4790k,asrock mother board z97 fatality , 24gb of gskilk ripjaws ram n a cheap little case fir sale all you would really need would be a gpu , psu, and hd to be honest

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom