Contact advertising [email protected]

Looking to upgrade my monitor on a high end PC. I've found a new BenQ Zowie RL2455...

T

Ty Volpo

Looking to upgrade my monitor on a high end PC.

I've found a new BenQ Zowie RL2455 for $170 (75hz,1ms, 24 inch)

I've also found a slightly used Acer GD235HZbid (120hz, 2ms, 24 inch) for $140.

What, in y'all's esteemed opinion is the way to go, or is there a dark horse 3rd option I should look at? Trying to stay under $200, and this isn't something I need right this second, so if there's a sale coming up....

M

Michael Brost

Frames win games. 1ms of extra delay won't hurt until you're top 500, hell anything 3 and under is near the same to most people.

T

Tylor Ames

I bought the hp omen 24" 1m/s refresh rate, 244 hz. 250$ I'd recommend it but also don't know how it compares to other monitors.

N

Nate Shoffner

definitely the higher hz, assuming you can hit those fps. then again, this all depends on what you're on now. if you're say 120hz, the jump to 144 won't even be noticeable. if you're on 60-75hz, it'll be a world's difference.

S

Stephen Christian Tonge

Easily the Acer, if I'm correct it's one of their predator lines which are really good.

Even if it isn't, higher refresh rate is better.

R

Rehab Nour Hussen

I use an ultrawide monitor. Acer predator z35p 35". It gives a very beautiful view ingame. And Overwatch supports 21:9 scale

R

Randi Bagley

Get me one too

R

Rei Bruzia

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Keep an eye out on this subreddit, there's some good monitor deals every week there.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom