Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Looking to join a new server. Also in need of a tribe. I'm try toi play everyday and...

R

Ryan Salis

Looking to join a new server. Also in need of a tribe. I'm try toi play everyday and am very dedicated on available weekends

J

Jeannette De La Pena

add me and I'll shoot you the info for our server later psn kammeron22

A

Ambrose Knebel

Ark Seattle Evolved is the server. Hit up Muricans for a tribe. Server is 3x Ragnarok.

D

Daniel P. Anderson

I have a Fresh new Nitrado PC rented server just started "TheEmpire247" looking for players or tribes to join us.
We are on the RAGNAROK map.
Friendly and experienced Admins
We have Offline Protection on with a 10 minute period.
PvP with PvE allowed to build up anywhere under the white flag rule.
We also allow NEW tribes/players to have 48 houra grace period where they can build up without getting raided.
You will also all receive a starter pack which includes all armor of your choice, metal pick, hatchet, pike, spyglass ascendant torch, canteen, cooked meat, longneck with tranqs and a flyer (Ptera, Tapejara, Argy).
We are going to be holding events to win prizes which will include high end items, blueprints and we may even chuck in a decent dino.
We also have a community area including a shop where you can buy items and dinos including Scorched earth, dino paint shop, a restaurant/bar and toilet area.
We have a Facebook page with a full price list for items and dinos to make it easier for you to buy what you need.

We only have these simple rules which we stick
by -
No building on obs or artifact caves
No raiding community areas or attacking admin
No combat logging if being raided
No raiding new tribes or players or PvE white flag tribes
If raiding please do not "foundation wipe" anyone
Please demolish unwanted or unused structures
Empty beaver dams
No taming Bronto's or Diplo's
(If you choose to ignore these rules and decide to attack or raid PVE tribes then the admins will put a bounty on your tribe where anyone can find and raid you and win a prize)

We have boosted stats which are -
10x egg hatching and maturation
8x weight level up for players and dinos
8x taming
3x harvesting
3x XP
5x stamina, oxygen and fortitude level up
Longer days shorter nights
And more

Search for unofficial pc session "TheEmpire247 Ragnarok Nitrado" or inbox me on here for my personal psn.

K

Kenneth Lollike Krogh

Huge new Primitive+ cluster looking for new players!!
The Island, Ragnarok and Scorched Earth are all fresh, plenty of awesome free space just waiting for you to conquer in PvP, or settle down in PvE Areas to live in peace
You can freely travel between all maps!

We have an awesome and big community on our Facebook group and PS Community.
PvE Towns under construction and build by players for players. We're planning economy and minor roleplay to make these places feel alive.
Join us and take part in the development

Read more about rules and settings in our Facebook group!

Hoping to see you,
- Denm[ARK] Clustered Kingdoms

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

K

Kenneth Lollike Krogh

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom