Contact advertising [email protected]

looking to go with an i7-4600M, i7-4702MQ or i7-4712MQ what would you recommend...

A

Austen Childs

looking to go with an i7-4600M, i7-4702MQ or i7-4712MQ what would you recommend overall for gaming? I've only got GTA V now but might want to play other games soon... i'm looking to upgrade my current pc... and yes I changed my CPU so it can be done... my i5-4300M I put in is pegged to the max so I need something different...

also I'm looking to go with another computer and it has an radeon 6470m graphics card with secong gen i7 should I get that or go with an AMD FirePro M3900 also with second gen i7 or AMD FirePro M2000 with 3rd gen i7 ? I'm looking to also do some video editing and have found the Radeon 6000 series to work best with video accelerating and want to get a computer with a graphics card based on that... I don't know AMD at all so I need help on finding out what FirePro is based on the Radeon 6000 series so I can choose a laptop that can both game and video edit

A

Austen Childs

bump

A

Alex Styles

I upgraded my ThinkPad T540p from an i5-4300M to an i7-4800MQ for $130 CAD. It's fucking fast.
You can find these processors pretty cheap on eBay. Just make sure you're buying from a reputable seller, and your laptop's board has a CPU socket, and not BGA.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom