Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking to get signatures to send to the ARK DEVS so that we can get these things...

M

Mike Rob

Looking to get signatures to send to the ARK DEVS so that we can get these things permanent! SIGN SHARE AND SUPPORT!!

S

Sean McDonald

We're already hitting tame caps as is. As much as I enjoy 2x, I think its a bad idea to be permanent

D

Daniel Crawley

No.. Bad idea

K

Kyle Shearer

It’s a good idea but no it’s going to be very bad since mega tribes/alliances are full of dickheads who rape you’re server for nothing

C

Conrad McDonald

Too many people cry about 2x. Servers are already hitting dino cap, and building massive bases putting pillars everywhere making every server lag hard. If you aren't willing to grind in 1x, just play single player or dedicated.

A

Alfie Ark Trading

I fucking wish

B

Brad Van Rooyen

I think permanent is a bad idea but making every weekend a 2x or 3x is the best. So far they have been but if they stop one weekend everyone would lose their mind

M

Mike Rob

Lol im just thinking resources not breeding or anything

C

Chris L Ziegler

It's called official for a reason.

S

Skyler McGinnis

Tad Jackson god damn it
Hell no lmfaoo bad idea!

A

Alexis McLeod

There's always dedicated, create your own cluster on Nitrado, with the rates you want. No shame, just mega tribe protection, and hopefully more stable servers.

S

Stacey Picchiotti Benjamin

Why don't we petition to fix the game first???

A

Andres Alvarez

How about we petition making Ragnarok not lag every 30 seconds ?

C

Cody Spicer

Having 2x everyday is dumb it takes away the purpose of it being 2x

M

Missa Hixson

It already has been increased permanently, don't need another one.

L

Lulu Walston

What Missa and a few others have already mentioned, is that WildCard has already increased the gathering & taming rates to 2x from what it used to be. Taming with kibble used to take twice as long as it used to, and even back then trolls or dino AI's would come through and wreck your taming percentage. Depending on how much time you'd already been sitting on the tame would determine if you woke it up and trans'd it back out, or if you'd just hope and pray the stats turned out decent enough.

C

Corey Baker

everyday is 2 much

C

Corey Baker

i like the challenge of time

W

Wes Wainscott

14 people signed lol gg tho

W

Wes Wainscott

Stupid idea quit being lazy