Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Looking to add some tribe members to my tribe on official rag server. Must speak...

L

Lonney Wegleitner

Looking to add some tribe members to my tribe on official rag server. Must speak English, habe a Mic and be active. Tribe works towards tribe goals I have put a ranking system in place to prevent theft and insiding. All dinos mist be claimed by the owner ie me other than the ones you bring from home there will be special circumstances with raising where you will retain ownership of the dino. We will have matching uniforms and individuals who show promise have the opportunity to own and maintain one of the bases already established. Please ask questions as I'm sure ive left lots out of the tribe description but we work together and do not tolerate users, leaches, slowches, liers and thieves. Please pm me if your serious about joining THE TRIBE!

R

Richard Morris

I'm on a server now where the owner has done a complete wipe.. lost everything.. we've started again but it's list some of the shine.. I work hard..not so good at PvP but I'm a provider.. I grind all the resources make weapons..structures.. basic foods I stash loads of crap cramp in safes cos someone will always say.. has anybody got.. then its..well I just happen to have.. I'm on about 5hrs minimum a day.. would there be a place for someone like that?

L

Lonney Wegleitner

Looks like a fake profile to me

K

Keith Neff

Matching uniforms lol. Welcome to McDonalds

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom