Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for people to join my 24/7 Ragnarok server.X10xp X5 harvest X70 tame X30 hatch...

C

Cory Huddleston

Looking for people to join my 24/7 Ragnarok server.X10xp X5 harvest X70 tame X30 hatch speed X20 growth speed Infinite weight. Pve during the week pvp on weekends. Community center at green obelisk with server rules inside. No starters no one is being made admin do not ask. Low population right now just trying to get players to join us and have fun . Add DAedALuS3237 to join or message me for any questions.

T

Troy Williams

C

Cory Huddleston

Actually I’m not. I’m trying to promote my server why even comment if you’re going to act like a little child?

C

Cory Huddleston

Also love the fake Facebook account.

N

Norwalk Bill

This server is a really great server. If you are tired of dealing with the bull crap from other servers and just want to join a server where u can relax and enjoy the game this is it. They host is very quick at responding to issues or server outages. We are trying to populate the server when we get enough players we would like to start arena events for tribes so again if you have time just come over and check it out. Message in game chat that ur new and wanna check the server out I'll meet u and show u around.

S

Sean Farley

Me and a buddy of mine are looking for a boosted server to build on. We wanna be able to go pve so we can build up a bit then go pvp.

C

Cameron Leveille

I'll check it out today

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom