Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for nitrado pve/pvp server... lemme know... im not gonna jump through...

K

Kyle Kubaska

Looking for nitrado pve/pvp server... lemme know... im not gonna jump through hoops..m exp ark player

G

Gregory John Wayte

A

Andy Stewart

OnlineJediCartelServer RAG
OnlineJediCartelServer CEN no rules just enjoy and play the game admin help if needed

A

Ashley Smith

D

Dustta Collins

I have one on ragnarok, its just me and a friend of mine. But I'm working on building an arena to battle dinos and hold events to win prizes. Its a primative server! Pm me if interested ;) its not public public yet but will be once arena and community is built. Rn it can hold 10 people at a time <3

D

Dustta Collins

You get a starter tame of your choice and I'll even color it for you any color you want (keep in mind tho dinos that can breed will be neutered and if it dies there won't be a replacement) but that's just so people don't have Op colored dinos all over right off the bat haha.

D

Dustta Collins

Most people choose griffins :> server is balanced 12x breeding 4x taming 4x harvest the rest is balanced.

E

Eric Tischendorf

Got just what you need here!

J

Jemma Brannan

A

Ashley Smith

Are you looking for a server with mature players, fairly boosted stats and owners that actually host events? Well look no further. Dinobusterssrvr is one of the longest running xbox player dedicated servers established on January 1st of 2016 and we have no moved to NItrado hosted servers. We have very simple rules, its anything goes. No ADMIN interferance what so ever, admin will be responsible for DINOWIPES ONLY. Come join us today on Dinobusterssrvr. We are hosting a Nitrado cluster with both ABERRATION and RAGNAROK maps. Join the facebook page for more info!!

Aberration Map- Dinobusterssrvr Aberration
Ragnarok Map- Dinobusterssrvr Ragnarok
NO PASSWORD

EVENTS
(Coming Soon)
Evolved Ninja Warrior
PVP Arena
Dodo UFC
The Maze

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom