Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Looking for decent stats and well rounded rp server to play on anyone with info on...

D

Donald Nash

Looking for decent stats and well rounded rp server to play on anyone with info on servers please contact me

C

Christopher Garcia

I would like to know too, the server im on had like 2 people on for like 2 hours at a time in the span of 3 days.

S

Sean Viktum Mozley

RP servers are hard to find on PS4 due to the lack of Communication and MODs. I wish there were MODs for PS4. The server im on now is the same way Christopher Garcia. about 5 to 6 people at a time. Guys are more then welcome to come try it out. I'll help build some RP buildings and shit. guys make a tribe together and lets get it done.

J

Jay Book

¦ PS4 ¦

| Prim+ | Roleplay | PVP & PVE | PC Unofficial hosted | Adult Administrated |

AsgardRP is now looking for more survivors to start and join Factions! We are aiming to be the BEST Prim+ Roleplay Server.

- It was inspired by games like Elder Scrolls Online and Age of Empires. There are Kingdoms, Villages, V.I.T. Status, Arenas, Territories, Dungeons, Quests, Contests, Battleships, Auctions, Stores, Currency, Trading, Jobs, and so much more!

- It is a zero tolerance server which means griefing/trolling will not be allowed whatsoever.
There's still lots of land waiting to be claimed to truly make a name for yourself.

- The Admins of the server roleplay as Gods. We currently have the God of the Ocean, Goddess of Nature, and the God of War. You may Invoke a Prayer (request) to the Gods for certain items, Dino's, and even favors! We will be featuring more Gods as we continue to develop the Lore of AsgardRP.

- VIT Status can be applied for Long Term Survivors to have more authority and influence the Storyline. VIT Status includes PVE Town and Island Registry, a seat on the Council to influence Server gameplay, and much more.

- We have Huge plans for organized Cluster Roleplay involving Crossark maps and Epic Dino/PVP Battles! There will also be scripted short films to be featured on our YouTube Channel! We are hoping to get mentioned by Wildcard/Nitrado for Best Prim+ Roleplay server!
So if you want to be apart of the next best thing that happened to Prim+, join AsgardRP

K

Kenneth Lollike Krogh

Huge new Primitive+ cluster looking for new players!!
The Island, Ragnarok and Scorched Earth are all fresh, plenty of awesome free space just waiting for you to conquer in PvP, or settle down in PvE Areas to live in peace
You can freely travel between all maps!

We have an awesome and big community on our Facebook group and PS Community.
PvE Towns under construction and build by players for players. We're planning economy and minor roleplay to make these places feel alive.
Join us and take part in the development

Read more about rules and settings in our Facebook group!

Hoping to see you,
- Denm[ARK] Clustered Kingdoms

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

K

Kenneth Lollike Krogh

J

Jake Speck

Look up 200xdabnation

S

Steven M. Vanskiver Jr.

Therealm247rp is prim+, never less than 10 on at a time, 40 plus people on at peak times. Tons of events, boosted rates x3, I just started my own tribe on it

L

Lukasz Nowaczyk

Hi guys
I would like to invite you to PC hosted server perfect for solo players and small tribes. Our settings : Taming x10 Harvesting x10 Breeding x15, Boosted weight fortitude and health. Also supply drops are slightly better. We have Offline Protection and starter gift. PvP
JurassicParkx5

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom