Movement Speedx5
Fortitudex10
Harvestx10
Tamingx10
Breedingx10

*Tribe Limit & Dino Limit:
10 & 400
*Cool Admins!
*Store with Aberration Dinos! Raid Insurance Packages! (See our notes for information about The Store, Ask about Packages!)
*Fast Respawn On Dinos & Harvesting!
*Longer Day Cycle!
*Monthly 24hour/48hour Purge where Offline Raid Protection will be turned off, Base Wiping & Killing Of All Tames Will Be Allowed Within that time period.
*No Offline Raiding unless it's The Purge! (ORP is on but it is turned off for The Purge each month within that time you will be able to make alliances with other tribes after The Purge has ended the ORP will be turned back on.)
*NO base wiping UNLESS it's The Purge!!!!!
*You must TRY to leave AT LEAST TWO tames alive when raiding a person's base (per base) (Unless it's The Purge).
*While it is frowned upon there is no rule against the killing of passive tames, protect your dinos!!!!!
*Don't raid anything that belongs to the admins.
*NO building by the arenas, maze, store, community things or close by/in spawn points!!!!!
*Community Fishing Spot! Community Taming Cages! Community Oil Pumps!
*NO PVP at fishing spot, if someone is fishing! Let a man fish in peace!!!
*You are allowed to have more than one base BUT if you decide not to use one of your extra bases, take it down!! Same with a structure, that you're not using anymore. Someone else may like to use that spot.
*Events!
*Yes, we are a PVP server! Yes, you can raid! But No, we are NOT a hardcore PVP server!! We don't want assholes!! If you like to play hardcore PVP, this isn't the server for you!! We want to have a chill, fun, healthy, competitive environment!
*Be Mature, Have Fun, Follow The Rules & Kick Some Ass!
*New players, please message me on here or on Xbox Live (FireFox1219), if you need help, have more questions or you want a starter (metal pick/hatcher, a MC crossbow, a sword a 1,000 narcotics & Tranq arrows & a 150 griffin).

(Just search for King Of Kings on Rag under unofficial PC sessions. Look on the Session List and where it says Session Filter choose Unofficial PC Sessions or you can join my game if I'm on: FireFox1219).

B

Braeden MacKenzie

Not advertising my server, but I recently joined AAA Veterans and it is the best server Iv played on yet

L

Liam Millerchip

H

Heidi Toll

J

Josie Ridge

***** MAP CLUSTER****
*****Server Name******

MalazanPvP[EzBulletGrind&CustomDrops]

Our drops are customized and boosted! White drops boss tributes( all in each map) starters in Green drops!! (Metal structures, indi, chem flak etc;)

3 Map Cluster
Ragnorak
Island
Aberration

Also these maps are PASSWORD FREE and ADMIN LOGGING ENABLED!! servers only days old!!
Cave fliers enabled
Cave damage reduced to 3.0
Dino speed 2.0
Fishing loot 3.0
No clip
Anyone can imprint dino
Turrets enabled on platforms

Gather 30x
Insta tame
Maturation 40x
Incubation 80x
Mating interval 0.02
Crop growth 50x
Multi XP 100x

Players stats:
Health 3x
Stamina 3x
Oxygen 10c
Food&Water Consumption[OFF] ON
Weight 1000x
Melee 3x
Fort. 3x
Speed 3x

Dino stats
Stamina 6x
Health 2x
Melee 2x
Weight 1000x

>>>ORP will be activated during the weekdays and ORP will be deactivated during weekends (still pvp during week days)<<<<

Unlimited turrets, VDAY event enabled, Dino’s get 100 extra levels
Auto Unlock Engrams enabled

Are you sick of the lag of such high rates as 30 rate gather or higher? Well worry no more!!! I’ve customized the harvest rates so there’s no lag while harvesting “how bo daw” jk jk

We customized our cost of AR bullets as well 1 Gunpowder 2 ingots= 2 AR bullets, Ez Grind to fill dem turrets

No admins at the moment, owner only jumps in to check on things here and there
If we make enough donations we will bump the slots and open another map! ☺

3 SERVERS HAVE THE SAME GATHER RATES AND STATS etc;

Also there’s some big tribe wars happening in the servers, so far it’s Rag Vs Island Vs Aberration, who will win? Who will be the ultimate alpha of all? Witch side would u be on. WHO?

⚠ Solo tribes are welcome, but idk if you’d make it, be sure to group/tribe up with a few friends ⚠

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom