Contact advertising [email protected]

Looking for a team to start season 7 strong with. Here are my details: I never...

T

Ted Clermont

[PS4] Looking for a team to start season 7 strong with. Here are my details:

I never really focused on comp because I always knew about the trolls and stuff but my dumb self never considered NOT solo queueing I usually rank in gold but I wanna try to make it do plat or maybe even gm (hope I'm good enough).

I play best with soldier, genji, mei, dva, bastion, and Hanzo (you won't really see me play as him unless the enemy team is winning too fast, he's my last resort)

Looking for a strong team that are compatible with me, lemme know if interested

Also I'm 20 so adults preferred

S

Sam Vega Rodríguez

Im a mccree main got no light or water cause of hurricane maria i know how to play support and tanks now winston used to be an ana main because of all nerfs to her stop using her ready for que anytime well when i get my light back that is

J

Jovanny Castillo

You can add me on my main ( I'm a flex player on that one) and my smurf is me trying to get more dps practice in ( not throwing) shinigami7985 (main) kazeshini7985 ( smurf)

D

David Flores

If you need a tank, I main D.Va
XwooperX#1290

A

Alex Franzgrote

I play a mean zenyatta. Career high was almost in diamond.

P

Phoebe Brigginshaw

Hmu I'm creaturephoebe, I normally main Zen/mercy and I'm gold ranked atm

T

Tiffany Sharp

Im diamond and main mercy/lucio. Carry me to gm

N

Naotsu Kun

20, main MERCY ANA DVA REAPER im plat and I only play comp, (psn= NaotsuGii)

T

Ted Clermont

And I got my team

J

Jordan Henson

You can add me too. I play Reaper, almost any tank besides Zarya, Mercy, Zen (Zen is my main) and Lucio. Career high was 2850. PS4 name TheLordOfMemes

S

Sam Robbins

Would you like a tank/healer main with a side of junkrat in gold to help

A

Ayla Reed

Just so you know there is a group for PS4 overwatch players, so I think you'd find a team easier there since it is a big group!

K

Kevinn Alba-Trejo

I do support and tank dps if needed psn Celticnation

J

John Cardenas

Junk / Orisha main

Y

Yesenia Salazar

I play everything tbh and have ranked high plat this season but I've been also bound to solo q . I have two accounts you can add
MedicatedWaifu & my main is miissmonster420.

T

Trevor Villamor

Add me! AlterDestiny is my PSN. Hoping to start strong too.

D

Denzell Grant

Im well with tank and support. 26. West coast. PSN: roshistarpupil

T

Ted Clermont

So many good people it's hard to choose

C

Chris Poore

Ifokedyourdad if anyone wants to add me. Not a troll account (I get asked due to the name)

I main bastion and Winston. Secondary main is Orissa and Lucio.

And is mercy even considered a main or not? She is a god.

C

Chelsea Schutt

Psn is Saskun12. I play D.Va, Zarya, Tracer, Soldier, Zen, and Mercy. Im good with Mei, Widow, Lucio, and Pharah. Im fairly flexible. Most of my time is on Mercy because no one else wants to heal ever. I climbed from low gold to 2800 in a season but dropped to 2500. Im looking for people with great communication and good gamesense.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom