Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a server for me and my friend he's new and wants to learn to play the game...

J

James Lancaster

Looking for a server for me and my friend he's new and wants to learn to play the game but dont want pvp

S

Sabrina Contreras

C

Centree Meyer

Wyvern Wars: Ark Survival Servers
Feel free to check it and message if you have questions.

K

Karissa Brown

A

Alisha Golman

T

Trevor Martin

NewArkOrder

T

Travis Friend

TRIFECTA SERVERS presents 4 Nitrado Server Cluster (XBOX)(Custom Drops on all servers)

Starter packs the bigger the tribe the bigger the starter pack!

Come check out our multitude of events!

HUNGER GAMES
FIGHT CLUB
PAINTBALL/DEATHMATCH
CAPTURE THE EGG
BOLA DODGEBALL
MANTA RACING and many more (coming soon)

Our servers have everything your looking for!
PVE Mon- Thurs
PVP Fri- Sun
You have the option to stay pve with white flags.

Our Island server is a PVP RED VS BLUE Server 24/7 PVP

RAGNAROK
THE ISLAND
THE CENTER
ABERRATION

I would like to Welcome you to the best that Ark has to offer in 1 or all of Trifecta Servers!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Join the discord or Facebook group read the rules and pm Travis Friend for the password after you agree to the rules!

A

Adam Young

Welcome to Forgotten Ark! We are a looking for fellow survivors to join us as we conquer the ark. If your looking for the end game content or looking for a place to breed and build, then look no further. This server is 24/7 PvE on the ragnorak map/Aberration map cluster. Settings will be posted below.

10x pickup
10x taming
2x most player and Dino stats
TEK engrams unlocked at level 90
Custom loot drops(boosted)
Quick breeding stats to get the max amount of mutations.

Rules:
No blocking resources caves artifacts etc.
Don't pillar off land just to claim it. Only pillar if u have plans to build there soon.
Turn dinos off wander when logging out. (Mass unattended breeding can cause massive lag)
Keep base locations minimum to leave space for new players to build. (Don't have 5 bases across the map)
DON'T GIVE OUT THE SERVER PASSWORDl

Events to come with the growing population. Community fishing hole stocked daily.
Community centers near all obs.
Starter packs will be available upon request when an admin is available.

This server is new player friendly and at most times you can ask for help and someone is always there to help.

We are looking for more survivors to get the server semi PvP oriented with events

Low population so plenty of good spots left to build!

C

Chris Branchaud

Got a new PVE server started on Rag w/Aberration cluster both with boosted stats and harvest and dino lvl and starter packs. There will be events on the weekends with dino of choice as price. Just search for Jupiter under the unofficial pc area.

S

Steven Lowe

Bedrock

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom