Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a PvP boosted to play on solo want the island map and to have been not up...

M

Morgan Vanes

Looking for a PvP boosted to play on solo want the island map and to have been not up super long “don’t wanna be 2 years behind”

C

Chad Ammons

We have a new rag. Up

A

Amanda Germain

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Brittney Gillespie

N

Nigel White

Check our new server mate: Ark Evolved!!!!!claim your level 200 Wyvern as a starter.
Community centres with starter packs, gladiator arena with regular events and wars which include high level tames and armour as prizes, treasure hunts, community Dino traps and more!!!!
Check the fb group for all the info. Hope to see you on there.

P

Paul Johnston

C

Chris Harrison

Also looking for a server that's suitable for solo or duo tribes, no more than 2 per tribe

K

Kebster Keb Gaming

You guys should check out our server. We have been around for 2 months, but still lots of places yet to build and it is ideal for solo and duo tribes (the rates make it very easy to compete). we have a few solo players already that make it pretty fun for the larger tribes (3-5 players) We have ORP on during the weeks and OFF every other weekend. Come check us out and join our group.

W

William Bryant

Check my island and ragnorock cluster been 2 weeks since the last wipe the island has the lower population join rockstar ark ragnorock or rockstar ark island

B

Brandon Nordberg

New nitrado hosted pvp server just went up 4 days ago stats are still being worked on i am not host but i am the only admin the server has 11x gathering and insta tame fast breeding starter pack is smithy and fabricator and flyer of you’re choice map is rag
Server name divided nations
Admin LAUS eclipse
Host MoneyKingMonk3y
Msg me or add me for more info

N

Nigel White

Check our new server mate: Ark Evolved!!!!!claim your level 200 Wyvern as a starter.
Community centres with starter packs, gladiator arena with regular events and wars which include high level tames and armour as prizes, treasure hunts, community Dino traps and more!!!!
Check the fb group for all the info. Hope to see you on there.

A

Ashley Rex Stevenson

Saints and shadows check us out on fb

B

Bogard FaReal

Want to tame aberration dinos and glide around the map without being clustered with aberration??? YES, my aberration engrams ARE CRAFTABLE no drops needed only level requirements Come be apart of a new, growing Ragnarok community where you will get an official server play style with a boost where it matters! Have the dlc? Good we are clustered with Aberration also.

Come Join
"WARLORDS ABERRATION ON RAG" or "WARLORDS 24/7 ABERRATION CLUSTER"
servers and have...

-180 Max Level Player
-150+Dino Lvl
-2xStam
-2xOxygen
-5xWeight
-2xFortitude
-8xEXP
-6xHarvest
-8xTaming
-0.7xMating
-20xHatching
-80×Maturation
-Baby Food Consumption Slightly Raised
-100% Imprinting
-10xRecipe Multiplier
-2xRecipe Effectiveness
-2xDrops
-2xFishing
-3xCrop Grow
-Turret Limit Raised
-30k Structure Limit
-350 Dino limit
-OfflineRaidProtection
Monday-Thursday
-Arena Battles With Prizes
-Boss Battles

Wanna Raid But Not Sure Who To Hit??? Raiding The Admin Will NEVER be punished And ANY/ALL Loot Received Is All Yours!!! Think You Got What It Takes To Hit an Admin???

Plus Mini Raid Basses With Tek And More Inside

Get Starter Packs:
Full Metal Gear, A Grinding Tame (ank ect), A Quetz and A Small Carnivore (Saber/DireWolf/Caro etc.

It Is A 35 Slot Server On Rag & 20 Slot On Aberration But I Will Glady Bump It Once Population Grows. Really Want This Server To Be About The Players So Any Ideas To Better The Community Are ALWAYS Accepted/Appreciated. Hope To See Ya There N Happy Arkin ✌

A

Aaron Firmingham

M

Mike Bullock

TheARKHost.com PvP-Lite
Rag + Island + Abb + LOOT RAID

No Passive Killing/Wiping

225 Wilds +Guns Matter
Abb Spawns

Free Tek Engrams
Custom Drops
6x15x25 Gather-XP-Tame�
++Structure Resist
FAST Breeding
10x Dmg Dodo’s
No Leeds +⛵4x Rafts
PvE City (The Island)

Discord

Search arkhost

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom