Contact advertising [email protected]

PC Looking for a pve server on ragnarok with boosted stats fast taming. With a out of...

G

Giovanni Arana

Looking for a pve server on ragnarok with boosted stats fast taming. With a out of room to build

S

Svend Best

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

I

Ian Love

Tony Capponi

S

Shelby Dollar

I've got a home for you c: Ragnarok 10x breeding and maturation. 8x taming. Still plenty of room to build. Most of our community still lives near blue ob, so lots of room every where else. Lemme know if you would like additional details :)

C

Christina Larimore

Hey Giovanni Arana you should join Purplefrog. We recently did a major clean up from old members who no longer play so there's many fresh open spots. Our rates are 5x unless we do an even that raises them so that it's not too over powered but it also doesn't take forever lol we have teamspeak and discord as well if you are sociable and like talking with people. We'd love to have you

D

David Mj White

Been tempted to leave official myself, most unofficial have too high rates for me though. Official is awful with the tame cap!!!

M

Mariah Anne Szekely

Hiya!!

If you want you can join the server I play on with my buddies. We have new people and seasoned players.
Just wanted to take a quick moment to tell you about the Twilight of the Gods server. The server is PvPvE, PvP is event based only with the exception of extreme circumstances of resource related turf wars. So all your hard work will not go to waste. The server ratings are lightly boosted, enough that you will feel accomplished without feeling like you got there too easily.

The map is the epic Ragnarok map. There will be events hosted by admins whom are regularly active and involved with the community. They are more than willing to help you get started out on the server if you require assistance.

The mods on the server are mostly decor mods so not to take away from the core concept of the game while including a couple of quality of life mods such as structures plus.

This server is newer so it has a lot if building space still. The admins have been running servers since January 2017, but the owner has hosted servers for few years.

Come give us a try:

We also have a discord server set up for the community.

K

Kerry Clay

Come see the Faceroll Faction server cluster! We are a friendly yet challenging, place to experience the ARK!

The servers are PvE, and on 24/7. All combat/survival related rates have been left at default, while the gathering and exp are at the public weekend rates to keep the challenge of the official servers without the issues that come with an un-moderated server.

The mods that have been added add new structures, cosmetics or utility while keeping balance.

Structures Plus (S+)

Platforms Plus

Castles, Keeps, and Forts Medieval Architecture

CKF Props

Cute Hair

Wardrobe

SELVision

Call of the Wild

Max wild dino level is 150

Flyers can pick up creatures/players

Structures in caves are allowed so long as they don't block spawns or access

Time tribe logged out to make structures/dinos indestructible: 15min

Baby cuddle grace period multiplier: 10

Baby cuddle interval multiplier: .4

Baby mature speed multiplier: 12

Days are longer, nights are shorter

Egg hatch speed multiplier: 10

Spoiling time multiplier: 2 (Things take longer to spoil)

Harvest amount multiplier: 4

Harvest health multiplier: 2

Lay egg interval multiplier: .5

Mating interval multiplier: .3

Taming speed multiplier: 4

XP multiplier : 4

Discord:

Open steam, close ARK, and click the link to the map you want!

The island:steam://connect/144.217.195.73:7430

Ragnarok/other: steam://connect/144.217.195.73:7470

Aberration: steam://connect/144.217.195.73:7550

If you have any trouble with mods, or need any help feel free to message Jkyle37 on steam with any questions.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom