Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a pretty boosted rag server, must be pvp. Stats, I'd want health at...

T

Tyler Cropper

Looking for a pretty boosted rag server, must be pvp.
Stats, I'd want health at vanilla setting, but weight stam and oxygen boosted.

C

Caleb Williams

ClassyGentsArk

D

Dylan Watanabe

We Are Welcoming ALL PLAYERS to The Only Narco! A dedicated BOOSTED RAGNAROK PvP Server!

JOIN THIS GAMERTAG TO GET STARTED NOW!

GAMERTAG: The Only Narco

HIGHLIGHTED STATS: Such as Infinite Weight(Both Player and Dinos), Exp: x10, and more! Join the FB Page and View the Pinned Post for More Info!

Low Population Looking to grow, grow, GROW! Meaning most areas haven't been touched, therefore More Room For You And Your Tribe mates to move in and GROW!

JOIN NOW! AND GET YOUR ARK ON!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Alex Herrera

Check out the stormborn ark group

J

Jeanphilippe Martel

K

Kyra Harley Dalton

J

Jacki Anne Conley

We run a rag PvP server with 5x pick up 7x tame the only things that are super boosted is wieght and oxygen there is an admin tribe but there pve and only there for Dino wipes we have a couple of tribes with 4-5 players in tribe along with a fair few solo or 2 man tribes if this sounds like what your after then come and join us at lostsoulsofark and add ecky27 as I'm host many thanks

M

Matt Clayton

Are you looking for a fresh Ragnarok Dedicated server? only been up 2 days, still lots of prime locations to build in. Slightly boosted stats. for more info check out the FB group
, and add GT Prime evil Ark on Xbox one.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom