Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a nintrado server with little rules and pretty much official player stats...

H

Hunter Pulos

Looking for a nintrado server with little rules and pretty much official player stats with boosted gathering taming and breeding . Anyone know of a server?

C

Carson Tice

(US) Deadalus3237

R

Rick Reed

Hello, Welcome to Omega Raganrok a pvp server that keeps most stats slightly boosted to make it feel like a offcial server.
•No admin abuse we play like you! Starting from the bottom and enjoying the grind! Friendly admins!
•We have a 48 hour white flag rule for fresh spwans.
•No Starter packs!
•We are open for ideas and discussions for stat changes but know we will decline if we think it won'tbe good for our server.
•Only a 10 slot Pc rented server if it grows we will up the slots.
☆If interested message admin Rick or Admin Cesar for server password.

☆Stats bosted listed below:
Xp multiplier: 3.0
Taming: 4.0
Harvest:4.0
Mating time: .020
Egg hatch: 60
Crop growth: 3.0
Baby mature: 50
Baby cuddle interval: .02
Baby cuddle grace period: 20
Dino add level weight stat: 2.5
Player add level weight stat: 2.0
Player add level crafting speed: 2.5
Player add level fortitude: 3.0

T

Tyler Sawyers

LitgigaArk

T

Tyler Sawyers

10x gathering 10xp 25x taming 50x breeding slightly boosted character stats and extremely boosted wieght by request

T

Tyler Sawyers

Center and ragnorok cluster

W

Willzaa Turk Irwin

Look no further sir. I've designed this server around wanting an actual grind but being able to rebuild quick from raids/wars. Search up ItsAHardArkLife4Us on fb for the group and once accepted you'll have the password for the server

R

Rach Marie

Are you trying to find THE PERFECT server for you?
A server you can FINALLY call your home? Well then you may have just stumbled onto the best post you've read in awhile! ✌
&
Are you tired of dedi/nitrado servers that are way too boosted and virtually take the fun grind out of the game?

⭐WELL, Our server POiSE is run by two mature, friendly people and we are always open to changes. Is there something you're quite not liking? A crack in the surface that doesn't quite suffice? Tell us. We will listen and find a solution that makes everyone happy

-NO RULES
❗-NO ADMIN ABUSE
-BOOSTED DROPS
-10x XP, BREEDING, MATING, HATCHING, HARVESTING
-12x TAMING
❌-8x MATURING
-FUN EVENTS FOR EVERYONE
-OFFLINE RAIDING PERMITTED
- IF YOURE A SINGLE PLAYER AND ARE WORRIED YOULL GET WIPED WHILE BUILDING, please message me personally. (Single players or tribes of two only)

I'm very open to new ideas for people that are apart of our new, fun server!!
It definitely won't hurt to give it a try! If you have ANY questions just send me a personal message or ask in the comments.. ☺☺
I look forward to hearing from you all!

Add earthling Rach for an invite OR server name under 'unofficial pc sessions' is 'POiSE PVP 24/7 - NO rules! x10 BOOSTED Drops'
❤

ADMIN GAMERTAGS
Earthlingrach (me)
Ryan2112 (Ryan)

⭐ARK - Poise PVP / NO Rules.⭐

J

Jeffrey Elmore

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

X5 boosts, official stats (slight weight boost), happy 15+ (seen 32, upgrades to 50 slots!) pop cluster server with island and rag!

Questions?

S

Shane Bamford

Arkutopia!

We have a nitrado server with 32 slots. Pve weekdays and all out pvp weekends. Active admins, weekly events, boosted stats, adult community. Clustering soon! Community areas, starter bird. Check out the group and pinned post for more details!

J

Justin Ehly

F

Frank Cavanah

New nitrado based ragnarok server. All the PRIME real estate still available. Just my tribe at the moment. Get in quick. 32 player, official stats with very slight boost in weight player and dino. 8x tame and 10x maturing. 5x gather and 5x Xp.

Pretty much exactly what you want

C

Chuck Telschow

DragonArk. Very close to official, 2.5 gather and taming, 10x baby raising. Ragnarok Nitrado server, password protected so message me for the password to check it out. Donor dinos available. Also use Discord for server communication. Different boosting on weekends dependant on player votes

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom