Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a Medieval Theme Nitrado Role play Server to play on if anyone has one...

• Thread starter Brandon N Amber Roberts
  • Start date
B

Brandon N Amber Roberts

Looking for a Medieval Theme Nitrado Role play Server to play on if anyone has one thats up 24/7 then let me know!

K

Katie Young

Hey there guys and gals. Looking to build on a already great community and would like to bring in some of yall...Prim plus nitrado server on rag. Based on the sshow the 100 so theres light rp. Stats are not crazy boosted and the admins are incredible. Events are always going on like this weekend was pirate boat fights. We are 17+ server. Check out the facebook and lets play .

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Dan Bethea

Come join this prim plus server! I'm always looking for more members for the Dothraki hoard!

G

Grant McConnell

Come take a look at Arkside of the Moon.

K

Kaiti Morris

MedievalRP 18+

M

Mitchell Wood

Hey man, I run a great little horse and dog tame only Server on Ragnarok / Center. Prim+ VERY medieval feel to the gameplay.

Instead of flying everywhere you travel on horseback, you have to travel in teams for safety.

Or craft HUGE ships to travel / pillage and plunder

Nights are long, dark and dangerous.

War is constant.

All dinosaurs Are gone and replaced with extra bears/ Wolves/ deer/ Spider etc to give a medieval feel.

Here the generic ad below!

The tRust Cluster

CrossArk will be enabled as soon as it's functional we are currently hit by a bug meaning we can't be both joinable and enable the Cluster.

Prim+ Pure PvP
Max Player, Level 500
Tamed Dinos can gain up to 300+ levels.
NO WHALES
x5 pick up, high harvest node health.

Player stats x2
Weight x5

This is a cluster based around Ground Combat Player versus Player combat, thus most combat Dino's or Dino's that could be used to raid are untameable.

There are no flying mounts tameable.

Shoulder mounts, Horses and Dogs are the only tameable creatures as are a few other necessary tames such as bee's for prim+ items, Ovis for wool farming Etc.

Most "Dinosaurs" are removed to offer a more Rust/Medieval world feel. The world is far from safe/empty.

The Diplocaulus is tameable as it can be used as both a scuba tank and a underwater mount.

Ships have a massive limit. X50. If you actually hit the limit i'll increase it. I love big boats and I can not lie.

Leedsichthys do not spawn.

Everyone/Every tribe who join will pledge to join either the Green, Red or Blue.

These three teams are called "tRusts" each will be made up of multiple tribes all working together under one objective.

Kill, slaughter and destroy the other two tRusts without discretion

As long as you don't raid someone in your Team I don't care how you PvP.

At your team's Obelisk you will find free Paint of your colour, you are to make your team choice obvious on armour / bases so you can easily identify enemies/ Allies. You'll also pick up your starter pack here.

Starter Pack If you register;

150 Equus
150 Hyenadon
Musket
Metal Tools
50 bullets
200 BushBerries

T

Thomas Mcgurk

, come play our new cluster off maps on prim, have fun and PvP, build ur own kingdom and fight too protect it , we are also adding more maps in the future

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom