Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a island server PvP fo re me and my tribemate. On regular not prim+ any...

C

Chris Regan

Looking for a island server PvP fo re me and my tribemate. On regular not prim+ any good servers out there?

G

Gavin Manson

FB Group: Nightlifecrew. Our drops are boosted

T

Tim Stachowski

Xxshady5Eightyx ;Host account (join)
x350 Z Loverx ;Host/Admin

new moderately boosted Rag Server PvPvE
Only Rules:
1. Admins are off limits.
2. If you are PvE put in tribe name *PvE Tribes are Off limits
3. Host and Admin just want to play ark like everyone else.
4. NO OTHER RULES BUT HAVE FUN!!!!

J

Justin Odefey

4 map cluster good fun Pvp. Haven't had any complaining about fighting and blow shit up yet. Good group on the maps so far

W

William Kaye

Welcome to Ark Battle 661

We are a ark PVP server hosted on a nitrado server in the UK, We are on the island map with a 20 slot server but as our community grows the more slots will be introduced.

We offer starter pack of a level 100 argentavis OR tapajera and ramshackle metal tools to get you started.....also we have a white flag system for new starters this will be 1 week PVE so no raiding white flags as it will not be tolerated. Also we will not condone excessive damage and passive tame killing, we know people hide items in passive tames so knocking them out is fine to search for items. In addition to all of that we will be hosting and winners will be rewarded with non native dinos.

We are looking for mature adults to help our community grow so 16+ if you aren't 16+ you will not get on the server.

Settings are as follows.

Xp 4x
Gather 8x
Taming/maturing 4x
weight boosted 10x
fishing boosted 2.3x
loot drops 2.3x

This server is for people that enjoy the grind and want a long standing server to build and enjoy.

Admins plays as pve only.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

B

Brennan Robert Buck

Massmurdur25 it's boosted small friendly community.

O

Orlando Pina

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Awsome nitrado server on Ragnorok with a steadily growing community hurry grab your place now!. Ragnorok!! Come add the Facebook group Satans Playground. Enjoy fresh for anyone to enjoy and have fun. NO alphas so battle to the top and rule it all how ever you like. Add Tequila 41 for any questions you may have or message me here.

Satans Playground

-No Rules
It's no rules so there's no complaining between the players over who did what, It's pvp and everyone will have to realize it. Make alliances! Tame! Breed! Compete for the alpha title against everyone else!!⚔

Rates
XP: 7x
Taming: 7x
Harvest: 5x
Egg laying interval: 0.5x
Mating interval: 1x
Egg hatch: 15x
Maturing speed: 7x

Player stats
Health: 1
Stamina: 2.5
Oxygen: 1