Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a good rented server. Decently boosted with fast egg drop and hatch rate...

K

Keola Santos

Looking for a good rented server. Decently boosted with fast egg drop and hatch rate and high mature rate! Boosted max level for dinos. Pvpve would be cool just seeing whats out here.

T

Tyler Smith

Are you a big fan of GoT then join TTLANARKY RENTED NITRADO GoT PVPVE PRIM+ RP SERVER its a really good server with great admins. Look up the fb page and tell them the Starks sent you

S

Stuart Power

C

Cesar Alejandro Acuna

Hello, Welcome to Omega Raganrok a PVPVE server that keeps most stats slightly boosted to make it feel like a offcial server.
•No admin abuse we play like you! Starting from the bottom and enjoying the grind! Friendly admins!
•We have a 48 hour white flag rule for fresh spwans.
•No Starter packs!
•We are open for ideas and discussions for stat changes but know we will decline if we think it won'tbe good for our server.
•Only a 10 slot Pc rented server if it grows we will up the slots.
☆NO TROLLING, KILLING PASSIVE TAMES, OR BRONTO OR TITANASORAUS TAMING, WILL BE KICKED IF RULES ARE BROKEN
☆If interested message admin Rick or Admin Cesar for server password.
☆PLEASE DO NOT SHARE PASSWORD IF A FRIEND WANTS THE PASSWORD TELL HIM TO MESSAGE A ADMIN.

☆Stats bosted listed below:
Xp multiplier: 3.0
Taming: 4.0
Harvest:4.0
Mating time: .020
Egg hatch: 60
Crop growth: 48
Crop decay: 3.0
Baby mature: 50
Baby cuddle interval: .02
Baby cuddle grace period: 20
Dino add level weight stat: 3.0
Player add level health stat: 2.0
Player add level weight stat: 2.0
Player add level crafting speed: 2.5
Player add level fortitude: 2.0

J

Jeffrey Neal Levy

Admin gives starters and 1 week protection

B

Ben van Rensburg

Deimos Server - Ragnarok Map - Nitrado - NOW OPEN TO USA PLAYERS!-

60 players and growing fast!

Deimos is a 24/7 Nitrado server. There are no rules in-game, if someone kills your passive then strike back or build up your defenses, all I ask is that you join the Discord, I'm keen to build a community and I feel this is the best way!
Requirements:

You must join the Discord chat, either use the following link:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
or put the following code into the app: gWan6du

Settings:

We will make all settings public knowledge and they won't change on a whim.

3x Harvest
5x Tame
2.5x XP
8x Breeding Maturation
.4 Mating Interval
.7 stamina drain
.4 Food drain
.7 water drain
.85 dino character food drain
Maximum decompose time
No map marker and No cross-hair
No downloads at all
Gamma settings disabled
Respawn animation disabled
All other settings standard

Admins:

We want to play the game just as everyone else does, attack us if you fancy. You will not get banned for attacking admin/mods, think of us as any other normal tribe, we don't spawn items in and we don't get a head start on you, everyone starts equally. Admin logging is on and commands are only used for sorting glitches and dino wipes.

Deimos was a dedicated server I ran for close to 4 months earlier this year, only closing due to the dedicated wipes thanks to some bad updates, I think that 40+ players returning shows that it was well run, I'm hoping with the Nitrado back ups and speed that we will have an even better experience this time round!
How to join:

Join the Discord.
Say hello in chat.

Enjoy!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom