Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a good home pvp and pve server to either join to help others or perform...

R

Ryan George

Looking for a good home pvp and pve server to either join to help others or perform admin duties in 22 and have been playing for a good while now been in a few friendly alpha tribes on official and player dedicated but I usually find myself helping others and I figure why not shoot for admin pretty quick learner for commands and etc and know allot about the system get back to me in the comments or private message me with any information or questions thanks y’all have a good one!

B

Bradley George

Hello all! Come check out our nitrado hosted game of thrones themed ark server today!

-London based 50 slot nitrado server
-Starter packs
-Map: ragnarok
-PvE weekdays with PvP weekends
-No ORP make alliances!
-Events/Community trading
-Boosted drops/Fishing Loot
-Community center
-Stats are everything around 8x (Some stats are more boosted)
-Facebook group -
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Austin Lang

Here at nuka world i cant promise you admin but we could use the help with even planning and you can play on the sever its 50 slots plenty of room to.build

J

Jay Rad Rybold

my server is a cluster with 3 servers 2 pve and one pvp

D

Declan Mcclure

you can pve and then go over and pvp?

S

Shawn Land

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Welcome to The Greek Gods Of Ark.
The Map will be Ragnarok

We are a new group to the list of dedicated servers. Starting Monday 11/6 when the update drops for Xbox. Our server will be hosted by Nitrado.

We are a 24/7 PvP server. During the week Sunday 10pm est to Friday 10pm est turret damage is (4x), and structure damage will be (0.2).

From Friday 10pm Est to Sunday 10pm est turret damage will be (1.2x), and structure damage will be (2.0), making raiding easier during that time.
Stats
8x gathering
10x taming
5x incubation
15x mature
.3x mating interval

Player stats
1.5x most player stats some 2x
Weight is 15x

Dino stats
Everything official besides weight 20x

Any questions about stats just ask and I will answer.
Join FB group The Greek Gods of Ark

A

Ally Bross

Hey Ryan!!! I’m playing on a server that just opened up yesterday. Already has like 4 tribes, everyone is really nice! Comes w starter pack too. There is PVP and PVE

R

Rach Marie

HOWDY
You're here because you're trying to find the PERFECT new server for yourself/your tribe mates? Well look no further my friends!

⭐Our server is run by two mature, friendly people and we are always open to changes. Is there something you're quite not liking? Tell us. We will listen.

Are you tired of nitrado servers that are way too boosted and virtually take the fun grind out of the game?

-NO RULES
❗-NO ADMIN ABUSE
-BOOSTED DROPS
-10x BREEDING, MATING, HARVESTING
❌-8x XP
-FUN EVENTS FOR EVERYONE
-OFFLINE RAIDING PERMITTED
- IF YOURE A SINGLE PLAYER AND ARE WORRIED YOULL GET WIPED WHILE BUILDING, please message me personally. (Single players or tribes of two only)

I'm very open to new ideas for people that are apart of our new, fun server!!
It definitely won't hurt to give it a try! If you have ANY questions just send me a personal message or ask in the comments.. ☺☺
I look forward to hearing from you all!

Add earthling Rach for an invite OR server name under 'unofficial pc sessions' is 'PVP 24/7 ~ NO rules! x10 BOOSTED Drops'
❤

ADMIN GAMERTAGS
Earthlingrach (me)
Ryan2112 (Ryan)

R

Rach Marie

⭐ARK - Poise PVP / NO Rules.⭐

J

Jacob Epley

Hey dude, I'm not server recruiting like everyone else here. You seem to have the attitude I'm looking for. Hmu and I'll go into more detail with you

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom