Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a fun PvPvE dedicated server on Ragnarok. Not overly boosted (main boosts...

M

Martyn Booth

Looking for a fun PvPvE dedicated server on Ragnarok. Not overly boosted (main boosts in Taming and Breeding) And NO Admin Abuse! Leave stats and links to groups below

T

Terry Skipper Pitt

Hello everyone come join our server we are offering fertilised quetzal egg after a week of being on the server, and a week grace period put a white flag on top of your base and you will not be raided giving you time to build up...

We want people to enjoy the server so we are going to start events hopefully this weekend...

*** Ragnarok server UK Full PVP****
Server Gamertag is emmjoyxx

***This server is for people that like official just a lot quicker***

We do not use admin commands starter packs can be given if really needed..

Stats

X5 xp
X3 taming
X3 harvest
X2 breeding
X2 hatching
X2 maturing

No infinite weight or silly melee damage for dinos.

I don't want people moaning when they lose dinos or get raided it's part of the game..

Raiding welcome but *** no foundation wiping bases get the loot and go

no blocking metal or beaver dams and please drop the wood...
Thanks everyone
And have fun.

Like and share the page please

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

TPK

L

Leonard Lawson

Bro, I have exactly what your looking for. I can offer you a spot in my tribe, or you can build on your own. Not too many people look for a server like this.

T

Tim Crosby

9x Taming/Breeding
5x Harvest/Weight
3x Leveling
Offline Raid Protection
Monthly Purge Days
Community Events
YouTube Stardom
Much, much more!

Feel free to ask about any other rates or details you want to know about the server. We've got a great community of players. As to the admin abuse, I am the ONLY admin and I don't play or compete with the other tribes. My only purpose on the server is to record videos for YouTube, manage the server and organize community events.

Again, if you have any questions about the server, feel free to ask me, or any of the members in the group linked below. See you soon!

E

Erin Stapf

Primitive Plus Ragnarok PvPvE (18 years and older)

Taming: 5x
Hatch: 6x
Raising: 6x
XP: 2.5x

Minimal boosted stats (boosted enough to enjoy but not make it too easy). No starter packs, and only two admins with NO ADMIN ABUSE. The server Admins can promise you that we will not harass, nor raid you at any point. The Admins are here to moderate this server, keep the peace, and make sure everyone is having a good experience in a PvPvE setting.

**COMING SOON**

COMMUNITY MARKET DAY
OTHER BIG EVENTS

V

Vanessa Carlson

FabbysMix is now pve weekdays and PvP weekends! View pinned post for info!

G

Gennifer Lee

ICED ISLAND ARK. Instatame. Boosted breeding and oxygen. 15 stone pick up

A

Aaron Firmingham

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom