Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Looking for a friendly sever for me & my husband to join. We are fairly new to Ark....

• Thread starter Melissa Bell-Santos
  • Start date
M

Melissa Bell-Santos

Looking for a friendly sever for me & my husband to join. We are fairly new to Ark. Comment servers, please. :)

M

Mike Hill

Welcome to six server.

Rules
No offline raiding
No complete base demo. Get in take what you need and get out
No passive kills
White flag option but outside your base you are fair game
No building in boss caves or item spawns
No allies
Take out my mini bases if you can lol
I run the store and the currency is ingots
Im posted at the castle but the dinos in the swamp under the castle are fair game. If you kill them all i give you a good prize
Let me know if there's greefing
2 week grace for new players
Starter pack

Boosts

Xp x3
Taming x7
Harvest x10
Mating x.6
Hatch speed x10
Mature speed x17
Rest is par with official

C

Cody Lewin

Did you want to be on a official server? Have other tribe members? We have a tribe recruiting and are looking for more people to join us. It's a group of both males and females

F

Francesco Coleiro

You can join my tribe on official

K

Keith Neff

Official & pvp or e would help

A

Andrew Jackson

D

Daniel Black

I have a server that's friendly. It's boosted rates etc. Everyone is working on a battle arena

A

Ashton Edwards

U wanna play pvp with the axe Gang. Pm me

B

Bradley Abbott

A

Andre Cronje

Server Rules:

No passive tame killing
No total base wipes
Newbies to be given chance to settle

Starter pack will be given on request: 1 x Ptera
100 off each stone building engram
Melee tools

Brakpanistan

N

Nathan Rust

M

Morgan Lindsey Armstrong

Pantheon is a US (central) based ARK server dedicated to those that don't have time to worry and fret over official life! Are you tired of being offline raided? Are you hoping to find a community and get that little bit more out of a great game? Look no further! We're a group of the working class, the students, the parents that don't have the time of day to grind only to be wiped while going about life. Here you'll find a friendly community and a choice between PVP and PVE, while still enjoying near-official stats to feel the challenge of the game.

5x XP
5x Gathering
5x Taming
5x Incubation/Maturation
Offline Raid Protection
Max Difficulty
5x boosts to character weight and fortitude and tame weight.
Events, community areas and more!
The server will be brought down for about an hour early every morning (US central time) to cool off and make any necessary adjustments.

Please abide by our rules, seen on our Facebook page below, in order to keep our server friendly and exciting. Join to get event notices too!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jeremy Armstrong

New players dedicated pvp offline protection server Valhalla pvp247! Boosted stats! Fast egg hatching and raising! Free starters kit and dino! Full flak armor sword Pike gps spyglass ! Event every weekend! Double exp Friday! Join now!

A

Ashley Girling

Arkaholics Ps4 PvP/Pve Server Ragnarok

This is a 24/7 pc hosted 50 slot ps4 server on ragnarok PVPVE

FREE TO PLAY no donations ever expected or required

Boosted player and Dino weight
1.5 harvest damage
0.5 Dino stamina drain
X8 egg hatch and gather
X10 taming
X20 xp for easy levels
X8 maturation speed
0.2 mating interval (for all the breeders out there)
New starters receive either a tamed out thyla or griffin your choice along with metal tools and flak gear

A PVE area community centre (CC) is currently under construction containing ind forges, grills, fab, Chem benchs and a breeding and hatching building to be added soon

Very low population at the moment as the server is only a few days old so plenty of building space

K

Kelsey Harris

Pm me

R

Ricky Acosta

Rastafariark try us

R

Ryan Myers

Join arkbyracheal it's owned by racheal and it's a laid back server any questions pm me

M

Matt Porter

Ark RPG Community...we are a husband/wife ran server...its boosted pvp but not hack and slash...

S

Steven Stapleton

S

Seth Thurman

Godoftheark
Friendliness is only matched by hostility here. You may be wiped but heroes will be there

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom