Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a fresh center server with low rate close to official or 10x max. No...

E

Eric Bond

Looking for a fresh center server with low rate close to official or 10x max. No cluster, i really want only center dino.

A

Alexis McLeod

Would you be interested in mine? I know you don't want clusters, but we don't have many on Center. We have all the maps, but our population is low.

Come join the fun on Ataraxia!

》Full PVP《
》Zero Raid Rules《
》Stats in Picture《
》ALL THE MAPS!《
》Events《
》Server Shop《
》Currency & Banking《
》Facebook & Discord《
》Cross Play Enabled《

Rules:
1. Admins are PVE. We will never attack you, and do not have alt accounts for PVP. Admin builds are off limits - give us the same respect we give you.

2. No raiding during events.

3. Be respectful to others. No heavy cursing in global or over Facebook/Discord, and no offensive names or language.

Now you might be thinking, "Oh, great...another server. Why should I invest MY time into this?"

Welp, for one, our admin team is far from average. We do our best to go above expectations and help our players, even listen to their needs and suggestions and come to a fair medium. We aren't here to burn your hard work down. We want to build a healthy, diverse gaming group within our server.

Ataraxia has been around since Day 1 of Nitrado servers and isn't going anywhere anytime soon. It's been a work in progress building a community and server, and still is. We want to extend our community to you!

Join Our Facebook:

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Join Our Discord:

Hope to see you there!

A

Alexis McLeod

A

Aisling Nolan

Just opened a centre role play server if that would interest you, stats are all quite close to official or a little boosted

J

Jake Baker

server name: get f'arked
A brand new Australian based server!
pc unoffical hosted (la)
Just starting out and will expand slots and cluster maps as the community expands.
(20) slots
center map
Rules:

PvP
x15 Pickup
No Admin abuse (No spawn codes ever)
Instant tame
Unlimited weight/oxygen
x7 Multiplier

C

Clashof Clans

Hey join Afro Ark! It’s a fantastic server with pve weekdays and pvp weekends. It has a shop with ingots as currency. The best part is definitely the community! Everyone is nice and helpful, especially the admins! Join now!

J

Jma Chiazzese

We are on the center but i think you are to boosted for you. You can always come and check out rockstar ark.

E

Eric Bond

Yup ... thing like insta tame is not for us

J

Jma Chiazzese

Yea i hear you. We got tired of official stats and wanted someting fun to play. I hooe you find what your looking for.

A

Alexx Weber

PVP Nitrado hosted no admin unless needed for emergency situations (such as leaving a tribe on accident)! 100% legit. No more waiting til host gets home to restart. If server goes down nitrado automatically set it back up.

Harvest x11
Tame x10
Xp x6
Hatch x10
Mature x8
Loot drops x3
Fishing loot x4

Cluster maps are ragnarok,center and aberration. You can transfer to each with Dino’s and loot.

Also increased weight on players per level up and Dino’s have only a small weight increase. It’s awesome!
SEARCH FOR:
ARK AGE 2018 ABBERATION
ARK AGE 2018 CENTER
ARK AGE 2018 RAGNAROK

H

Harley Aris

J

Jordan Andrade

Looking for a good boosted server? Look no more stay fresh boosted is an unofficial pc session with 50 slots! The pvp on this server is endless with very friendly admins ragnarok map with very few rules.
24x harvest
Instant tame
Infinite weight
Infinite oxygen
Almost instant hatching
Get the whole squad together no need to worry about server caps, server is on day 23 so hop on and claim that alpha spot! Message my gt for more info. @XxGuavaNator. STAY FRESH BOOSTED

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom