Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Looking for a fairly boosted but not to the max pve server, preferrably with a starter...

B

Brittney Nicole

Looking for a fairly boosted but not to the max pve server, preferrably with a starter pack. My fave map is Ragnarok but Island is good too. My current server is just a tad too laggy

A

Ashton Kindhart

Join the page below:

⭐ Advertise YOUR PVE server.

⭐ Or find PVE dedicated servers.

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Z

Zach Davis

Check the population

N

Nigel White

Hey man check out our brand new boosted server: Ark Evolved.
Claim your level 200 Wyvern as a starter!!!
We have Community centres full of starter tools, A Gladiator Arena with regular events and wars, with high level tames and weapons/armour as prizes!
We have a growing, decent community with no trolls, and we’d love for you to join us.
Aberration getting added to the cluster this week!!!
Check out the fb group before for all the stats, and hopefully see you online soon.
Many thanks

S

Shaun Lee Reeves

Pvp and pve ?

J

Jma Chiazzese

I see you.

H

Hannah McLaughlin

ProjectEden Builders/Breeders

- The server for the creative pve player and/or breeder. Our servers are relaxed and friendly and we are looking for anyone that's great at building! We are looking for towers, bridges, castles, boats..anything you want to build you are welcome to!

- We have community centres and shops and our events are coming soon!

- To keep the servers interesting the upcoming events will be pvp to add the fun of pvp without the raiding/base wiping!

We have 3 servers:

Cluster of:
ProjectEden Ragnarok (Pve) - standard ark
ProjectEden TheIsland (Pve) - standard ark

And also
ProjectEden TheCenter (Pve) << prim+
(The Center is fresh!)

* Lvl 200 dinos
* Increased flyer speed
* High taming and maturation
* boosted player and dino stats

- Aberration wild dinos and starters in drops are getting added into our Ragnarok server also :)

M

Maddox Max

J

Jaelynn Wilson

If your looking for a fun PvPve server with custom drops, slightly boosted and higher wild animal levels I've got ya! clustered with ragnarok and abboration. starters are available and if u have any questions message me and I'll get ya set up!

M

Matt Koebel

E

Emi Otional

Hey are you looking for a new cluster to join? We have Pve maps and PvP maps also a events plus map! All clustered together
Starter dinos are
-Argys
-griffins
-rock drake
-tapejara

X10 harvest X50 hatch
X10 tame. X50 mature
X10 exp. Imprint 30 min =100%

We have regular events
Admin shop
Battle arena
Race track
Custom drops
And more..

Come and join us.. we also have a refer a friend policy! $5 admin store credit for you and your friend gets a indi combo[1 per tribe] and wyvern of there choice!![ per player spawn 150]

Pvp Page-

Pve Page-https://m.facebook.com/groups/156152468438637

Events server-https://m.facebook.com/groups/479508505785788

M

Michael Harmon

im in the process of doing my settings with custom drops etc if youd be interested lmk and ill give full info

L

Lynn Werner

Looking for a new server? We may be what you are looking for..... We are a PvE server with admin ran PvP events running on the rag map. We are slightly RP as you must choose a superhero or villian name (we don't allow duplicates) from any universe as ur character name . We have a community us center with Indy forge, tek replacater, chemistry bench, and stuff right next to our CC for members to use.... We also have community green house and hatchery with community adoption coming soon...... As well as a large Dino fighting arena, a call of duty arena, dodo arena, maze, and community oil pumps. We are a small chill adult (+17+) community looking to grow.... If you like a chill server, chill people, great admins, and some fun events then we r the server for you.... Some rules.... Password protected..... Come check us out at AVENGERSxARK RP server on FB...... Or click the link below..... We also have a discord with a store via ingot.

J

Jessica Martin

Hi Brittney! You may be interested in pur server!

Search Alpha Ark in the server listings

Long running, with a Really Active community. Filled with great people and awesome admins! Check us out!

K

Kevin Buchanan

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom